[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exposed at chelshit >soon to be exposed at manure Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>exposed at chelshit
>soon to be exposed at manure

Is Maureen done?
>>
File: upset.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
upset.gif
1 MB, 325x203
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>69585228
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69585228
Literally the one of the best managers in the world

ABJMs are a disease.
>>
No answer to the question.
>>
File: Cik-DS7XAAEco2n.jpg (76 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
Cik-DS7XAAEco2n.jpg
76 KB, 600x503
The new Sir Alex Ferguson will have Man U back to another Decade of Dominance!
>>
>>69585741
>Portuguese League

Fucking disgusting. It's even worse than PSGwinslol, Bayernwinslol, and Juvewinslol
>>
>>69585768
oh I'm sorry I guess the USA League (so relevant I don't know what it's called) is much more entretaining and have better players then primeira liga
>>
>>69585741
imagine enduring a decade of mourinho's '''''''''''''football''''''''''''
>>
>>69585849
I'm pretty sure that wasn't his point at all. Nice try though.
>>
USA has a football league?
>>
>>69585768
At least in the portuguese league there's some indecision on who's going to be champions. In the french, german and italian league the champion ended with what? 20 points ahead? How is that better?
>>
File: 1243523522.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1243523522.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>69585741
>stop manure's reign
>cuck buyern out of a CL win
>crush the yiddish dreams before lester could do it

why are chelsea so cheeky?
>>
>>69585887
yeah ok primeira liga for sure is not the best league but it as it's moments
>>
>>69585741
>Serie A
what went wrong with Milan clubs?
>>
File: Cg9NAskWgAA8QNX.jpg (108 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
Cg9NAskWgAA8QNX.jpg
108 KB, 600x730
>>69586188
Only in French league. German league was 2-horse race whole time. In italy it was close bc Juve had so many injuries the first third but after that they never lost a game
>>
>>69586358
I wouldn't qualify either the german or the italian leagues last year as a '2 horse race', it was pretty clear from the start that Bayern would win it easily, and after Juve got his shit together it was also pretty clear that it would be champions.

Meanwhile in Portugal we had a very close championship up until the last day.
>>
>>69586439
It was a two horse race in Germany frpm the beginning. BVB finshed the same # of points back from Bayern that #2 Arsenal did to Leicester.
BVB went 24-6-4 last year which normally wins you the league
>>
>>69585741
shithead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.