[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the face of a man that doesn't give it all on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1467050415677s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467050415677s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Is this the face of a man that doesn't give it all on the field?
Argentina doesn't deserve Messi, I don't think any other country on the world talks so much shit about his own players.

Messi is the new maradona.
>>
He's an autistic mess. Look at him shooting the penalty and his reaction after. He has no passion. He looks like a shell of his former self, getting fancy haircuts, tattoos, hanging out with his South American hooligan teammates. The old Messi did nothing but score trophies and train diligently.
>>
It's the face of a quitter
>>
he should just play for spain and get one for da pais
>>
Ronaldo is better
>>
>>69581781
this, always has been, always will be desu
>>
>>69581542
>Look at him shooting the penalty and his reaction after. He has no passion

Lel, how was he supposed to react there to manifest muh passion? Webm related? :^)
>>
>>69581524

that's the face of a very confused man, he really can't understand why he doesn't win IRL what he does with his PS4. He played so many games there... knows all the combos, tricks and footy games and he always outscores every team by a minimum of 6 goals, so... why can't he do it too in reality? beats him....
>>
>>69581542
Then you obviously don't know shit about old Messi.

>>69581524
fucking leaf
>>
>>69581524
Looks like the face of someone who just lost a final partly from his own fault to me.
>>
>>69581818
>hits the target
Messifags BTFO yet again, suicide watch desu
>>
In a perfect world he would have chosen to play for Spain and by now the would have 2 Euros and a WC.
>>
File: 1466082563933.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1466082563933.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>69581524
>Choses Argentina over Spain
>Wins nothing
Fuck you dwarf. You deserve it.We paid for your hormones
>>
>THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY MY LOVE?!
>>
>>69581906
tell me about old Messi

he seems to have changed since that haircut and the tattoos
>>
>>69581542

Why are Americans so dumb?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.