[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video games have transformed the UEFA Champions League into something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Video games have transformed the UEFA Champions League into something much bigger than it is.

It's only a continental tournament as the CAF Champions League, no one is 'the best of the World' for win just that.
>>
>>69575067
I agree, you're not the best club in the world if you beat the other top clubs.

Kappa
>>
>>69575067
difference is that no one gives a fuck about nignog teams that are full of shit players and prospects
>>
>>69575078
>using twitch language outside of twitch

kys
>>
>>69575110
yeah no one cares about Arsenal
>>
the Champions League is the highest quality of football the world has to offer. Any given forward has to go against the world's best defenders and vice-versa. There's no shitters from Aston Vila or Sporting or Arsenal playing in that final like you would find in Euro/WorldCup/Copa. It's the absolute pinnacle the sport has to offer. The only reason the World Cup is stll important is because of history, but the Champion League will replace its importance within our lifetime.
>>
>>69575067
name 1 (ONE) none-European team that would even make it to the knock outs
>>
>>69576600
Arsenal
>>
>>69576600

Cleveland Cavaliers
>>
>>69575187
> soccer hipsters in Arizona actually believe this

The Champions League or any other competition they create will never top the WC you fucking retard.
>>
>>69576635
Arsenal have a white squad m8
>>
>>69576767
Brexit, m8
>>
>>69575187
i know this is bait but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
>>
>>69576784
Portugal will be soon to follow with those sanctions on our wine, grapes and our olives m8
(half-Portuguese)
>>
>>69576784
England is still in Europe you complete moron, and will be for millions of years
>>
>>69576806
>chimping out over a simple joke

No wonder your lot were easy pickings for the Russians.
>>
>>69576841
What does that even mean?
>>
>>69576877
Christ, you English are a simple bunch.
>>
>>69575067
You fucked it up and let your national league drop into irrelevancy.
Suck it up, 71 lad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.