[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: filthy mercenaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Kante-630615.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Kante-630615.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
ITT: filthy mercenaries
>>
>>69559842
Kante please noo!. All my family is sad because of this.

I hope he stays at least one season with us.
>>
>>69559895
What part of Leicester are you from m8?
>>
For joining Leicester? That's right, why would you join an oil money club that pays great wages owned by a chink
>>
Silly manlet. He'll get found out at Chelsea when all of his team mates don't try along with him.
>>
>>69559842
All of Leicester.
>>
>>69559842
I'll make sure to laugh at him when Vardy lifts the CL trophy.
>>
>going from the title holder to a midtable club
JUST
>>
Kante please noo!. All my family is sad because of this.

>>
Sissoko to Leicester
>>
>>69560029
>oil money club
Leicester aren't oil money though.
>>
>>69559842
>25 years old

Sure.
>>
>>69559842
This nigger is a crappy version of Casemiro. I will laugh out loud when Chelsea pays 40€ million for this manlet
>>
>>69560619
lol. Casemiro is shit at tackling though. Kante is makelele level tackling dawg. Kante is the closest thing to Makelele since makelele.
>>
>Plays for leighchester "it's not a dive when we do it" city
>BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD LA, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES KNOWS FUCK ALL

>Improves his job situation instead of caring what virgins on a weeb image board think
>HURR HES SHIT HE WAS NEVER ANY GOOD
Fuck off
>>
File: kante.png (311 KB, 520x616) Image search: [Google]
kante.png
311 KB, 520x616
>>
>>69560639
>Casemiro is shit at tackling though.
Casemiro is a god defending.
>>
>Any modern player
>Not a mercenary

Any player at a club that didn't develop them is a mercenary. Any player playing in a foreign league is a mercenary.
>>
File: 1467501025392.png (167 KB, 326x309) Image search: [Google]
1467501025392.png
167 KB, 326x309
>Chelsea in charge of ruining the league
>>
Willian Cesc Kante Matic Hazard

Pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good
>>
>>69561037
>willian
>>
Its confirmed ?

I thought it was a rumor like the vardy - arsenal thing
>>
HOW DARE HE LEAVE THE /lifelong/ BROTHERHOOD OF FOXES

KILL NIGOLLO CAN'T
>>
>>69560639

Kante is more like Davids but without the skill
>>
>>69561054

???

Their best player m8

Do you even watch football?
>>
first to say he will a starter :^)
>>
>>69559842
hahahaha mad white boi
>>
>>69559842
one season wonder who will flop

t. actual chelsea fan

shouldve sold oscar
>>
Kante please nooo! All my wife's sons are sad because of this

I hope he stays for at least one season with us
>>
>>69561055
I dont think that was a rumour, Vardy just said no
>>
File: king-power[1].jpg (52 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
king-power[1].jpg
52 KB, 550x412
>>69560533
Is "duty free money" a thing?
>>
>>69559895
>Mexio
>us
LOL.
>>
>>69561169
>sideways france
>us
Lmaoo ayy
>>
>>69561075
The fact that he was their best player is an embarrassment. He has no attacking talent, and his decision making is very poor.
>>
>>69559998
>>69561297

>getting baited this easily
>>
Kante please noo!. All my family is sad and my guinea pigs because of this.

>>
>>69561255
I mean I guess so, considering that's where their money comes from. Retail money, maybe?
>>
>club needs/wants money
>sells players it deems unnecessary
>club wants to improve squad
>buys better players and pushes out players that have been loyal to them

>player wants more money
>he's a mercenary, he's disloyal, etc.
>>
File: mahrez-0_3525399b.jpg (300 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mahrez-0_3525399b.jpg
300 KB, 620x387
It's really too bad Vardy stayed
>>
how boring would it be to play for Chelsea? Do any of them even get along or truly care about their club?
>>
>>69561843
>Do any of them even get along or truly care about their club?
Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba - those 4 did, they also formed the axis oa a pretty amazing team. Current players? Not really. Mou left a burned ground after him. All that is left now is find someone (Conte) to just whip them into shape.
>>
>>69561897
don't forget Cech and Ashley Cole nigga
>>
File: 1464217499408.jpg (44 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1464217499408.jpg
44 KB, 416x416
>>69560115
>>
Why would he go to chelsea, besides bigger paycheck ?

I mean he earns 100k p/w at Leicester, why make the switch ?

Is money that important ?
>>
>>69561973
he knows he'll have more power and influence at chelsea than at leicester

years of roman shitting on managers and making friendships with players has created an enviornment with ridiculous player power, he'll be dictating what position and when he plays within months
>>
>>69561907
>Cech
>english reading comprehension skills
>>
>>69561973
He knows that Chelsea REALLY needs a player like him (new Makelele was needed since Makelele plus the situation with midfielders is pretty desperate). So he think like "yeah, I can settle down in this team and the'll appreciate my talents. So out of all teams to leave for it's probably the best long-term choice. About Leicester, well he thinks they were a one-season thing I guess. He's probably a pretty level-headed guy.

>>69561995
Roman went too far more than once (Ancelotti was the most uncalled for) but it kept the team always running with very few stagnation periods. Some coaches got more and more chances and literally wasted years for their teams. And he tried to settle down on Mou, but Mou just failed at working with people like usual. But now the players should actually know that Conte will be prioritized over them because nobody gonna kick out another coach because of their shit.
>>
>>69561297
>getting baited by mexico
>>
>>69561897
Fabregas seems to have some genuine concern for the club right now, believe it or not. Same goes for Hazard tbf. Those two really tried hard after cancer Jose left and are really actively promoting Chelsea on social media outlets.
>>
Literally everyone in football for at least the past 2 decades has been a mercenary except for Scholes, Giggs, Neville, Carragher and Maldini
>>
>>69562337
>who is terry
>who is messi
And the list goes on and on and on, fuck off with your nostalgia memes. Even the ego maniac Ronaldo has stayed loyal with Real for 7 years now, despite all the rumours linking him away every single fucking season.
>>
>>69560658
fuck off barca cuck
>>
>>69560658
Every fucking time
>>
>>69561157
>One season wonder

He's not a striker who for a few lucky goals, he's a CM who breaks up play by working his arse off. Unless he decides to stop running, he will be just as useful next season
>>
lol this guy is overrated. Good but 5 year 30 whatever million good? Top kek
>>
>>69561037
>le 5 goals a season man
>fabreshit
>nigger
>slav
>le dribble to a corner man

Pretty good yeah, for a 7th place finish you inbred irish faggot.
>>
>>69560658
>tf
>tt
>>
I would understand if it was Real Madrid or something, but Chelsea?

He's a greedy tosser, everything wrong with football. Literally turning down Champions League for a 10th place side because they opffered him more money. £100k a week is apparently nothing nowadays.
>>
This nigger is probably pumped up full of PEDs. Nobody cared when he was at Leicester since they're a small club but I wouldn't be surprised if he's banned some point throughout the season like Sakho.
>>
>>69570952
hi i'm a arsenal fan looking for a new team to support since we keep coming 4th lmao.

i really like THE spurs bc they run fast and have arry kane.

i also really like manutd since jose is the special one and they will sign big players.

mancity seems like a good team to like because pep is a tactical genius.

who is the best team to support?
>>
File: mendy759.jpg (56 KB, 728x405) Image search: [Google]
mendy759.jpg
56 KB, 728x405
> Kante flops next season
> Mendy becomes the next big thing

No doubt that this will happen.
>>
>>69570952

>flag
>topic
>>
>>69571083
What the fuck are you trying to get at retard? Kill yourself.
>>
>>69571041
have you seen his calves? they know hes gonna get the ban so maybe thats why he got sold, chelsea lose money and leicester keep their good guys reputation
>>
>>69571041

lol white bois so mad
>>
>>69571224
t. John "cuck" Johnson
>>
>mercenaries
retarded
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.