[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: AIK.png (171 KB, 821x1024) Image search: [Google]
AIK.png
171 KB, 821x1024
Is this a good team?
>>
Literally who
>>
Yes.
>>
>>69555019
as good as AEK
>>
>>69555019
panathinaiko got humiliated by qabala (literally who: the team) last year

what makes you think they'll have a chance against this team?
>>
>>69555414
because aik are worse than qabala and we literally made the best transfers
>>
>>69555607

Essien to PAO was the best transfer too , until the season started.
>>
>>69555019
Well, relative to european teams we're shit since there's very little money in swedish football, but it's a top swedish club. Also
>I forgot to watch the draw
>>
>>69555745

Didnt AIK lose to another team last year like 5-1 or something ?
>>
yes

t. aik fan
>>
>>69555791
1-4 against Atromitos
>>
>>69555801
I know a girl from Åland who's an AIK fan
>>
>>69555805

Well can't see you bringing much trouble to PAO if Atromitos roasted you so hard in preseason.
>>
>>69555729
Essien in PAO never played any games til January and Ledesma already played a friendly and is more healthy than Essien
>>
File: AS-Saint-Etienne.png (12 KB, 270x384) Image search: [Google]
AS-Saint-Etienne.png
12 KB, 270x384
is this a good team?
>>
>>69555865

Can't wait for your transfers to choke and be already behind Olympiakos on the first 5 matchdays , having your manager come out and claim greek football is terrible , refballs and shiet.

Asteras fan btw.

I agree however that Ledesma is a good transfer, Ibarbo too
Keeping Moledo, Berg, Leto, Boumal , Mesto, Villafanez and Zeca was also a good hint.
Some extras in the Vlachodimos, Abeid, Klonaridis, indeed you made a full roster finally (at least offensively)
I know nothing abotu Ivanov and Hult. Also idk why you guys kept Lod.
>>
File: Spartak_logo_2013.png (23 KB, 220x139) Image search: [Google]
Spartak_logo_2013.png
23 KB, 220x139
Is this a good team?
>>
>>69555913
Nobody cares about the Greek League, only Europe.

Lod has been one of our best players so far in the pre season and in the end season. He broke his sides last year, that's why he played so shit. I hope he continues to evolve.

Abeid will probably leave (he doesn't stand out know, since our midfielders are better than him) and Hult is very fast and was good against Fener. Ivanov is slow as fuck, I hope he is a sub, Thelander is much better
>>
>average league attendance: 5k
wew
>>
>>69555893
compared to greek teams I think yes
>>
>>69555893
They are the PAOK of France, but if you play like you played last year it will be hard for you
>>
>>69555995
Who, AIK?
>>
>>69556043
'no'
>>
>>69556049
I guess it is for Panathinaikos because they got banned from their stadium for half a year kek
>>
>>69555995
that's because only like 6-7 teams in greece have enough support to earn a stadium with a capacity of more than 10,000, the rest just play in their city's municipal stadium

that's what a lack of parity does to greece when only 3, barely 4 teams win anything

also because you know >paydenbtslol
>>
>>69555994

>Nobody cares about the league.
>You need to at least win the play offs to get to Champions League level.
Ofc you wouldn't care about the league if you were the least competitive of the teams that are supposed to be chasing to win it

P A O F A N S
A
O
F
A
N
S
>>
>>69556128
yeah because beating some village teams and getting top 5 for the play offs is such a hard thing to do

Maybe if play offs got ditched people would give a fuck about being 2nd
>>
>>69556142

Ofc its easy to get more points than village teams do.
But do what Olympiakos does is impossible for you.
Face it, you ve became a small team.
>>
>being happy about this retired overpaid stars like Ledesma and Essien

Wow some shit fans your league has. no wonder it's shit
>>
>>69556202
these*
>>
>>69556191

I'm not the one you replied to but whatever

>But do what Olympiakos does is impossible for you.

Literally no team in the world maybe other than PSG wins 99% of their games

Why do Olympiakos always do shit in derbies but win 5-0 against Levadiakos clubs? It's natural for big teams to lose games against weaker teams, but not for Oly I guess
>>
MONO AEK PEEE
>>
>>69556202
Yeah Oly and Pana fans are shit and so are their """clubs""""

if repeating digits AEK wins the EL
>>
>>69556114
It's not about debts, it's because nobody cares paying money to watch teams like Kalloni or Platanias (not even their own ""fans"")

League needs more bigger teams like Panachaiki and Aris to pick up
>>
>>69556221

PAO players are in need of psychological boosts. They know they ve lost the league so they tryhard in derbies.
Not to mention that usually Derbyes of Oly come before/after European matches.
>>
>>69555833
tell me more
>>
>AEK vs Saint Etienne already

This could unironically be a quarter final game
>>
File: tsiartas.jpg (229 KB, 1867x1399) Image search: [Google]
tsiartas.jpg
229 KB, 1867x1399
>>69556405
maybe back in the mid 1990s
>>
File: get_file.php.jpg (44 KB, 657x369) Image search: [Google]
get_file.php.jpg
44 KB, 657x369
Oh, when Real Sociedad signed this turd from AIK, the memories.
>>
>>69556446
late 80's style strips returning when?
>>
they're pretty good by swedish standards, currently fifth place in the swedish league. i imagine panathinaikos have the upper hand though
>>
Sporting-Panathanaikos friendship thread

/o/
>>
>>69556830
hello lad

Sporting are bros

Hope you do well in the CL
>>
File: aik-mff_2012_dsc4187[1].jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aik-mff_2012_dsc4187[1].jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69555019
Currently? Worse than the top Greek teams but not far behind.

Historically they're 3d in the All time Swedish table, but after the second world war they've only won 3 league titles.

Most Swedish clubs are perennial chokers on the European stage, so I wouldn't worry.
>>
Yes
t.markkanen
>>
>>69557399
let's not be too pessimistic here, i'm hoping swedish teams will go hard this year and rake in the precious coefficient point. gothenburg especially seem to be in good shape at the moment
>>
>>69557572
Göteborg can do it, they got a very good draw for the next stage
>>
>>69556868
Thanks family, good luck in the EL. Shame that shitty play-off system screwed you guys out of the CL.
>>
>>69557779
Thanks bro, yeah play off sucks, but we sucked last year aswell. We made some good transfers this summer and hope that we can go far

Cheers
>>
>>69555019

>a Sparta hool said once:
>"Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"

They are toplads tbqh. They also come up occasionally with great Choreos.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.