[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a good role model for the chillins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Drayboon.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Drayboon.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Is he a good role model for the chillins?
>>
>>69552121
no he's black
>>
I hope he tears every ligament in his body and he sucks so bad he can't make an all white private school varsity team
>>
File: 1467974822408.png (806 KB, 716x528) Image search: [Google]
1467974822408.png
806 KB, 716x528
>>69552121
>black
>"Athlete"
>roll model

Lololllol
>>
>>69552121

>"i pay for niggas like you scholarships"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69552203
>roll
>>
>200$ bail
They could have milked him for a couple thousand at least
>>
>>69552278
Or you go easy and collect that sweet, sweet alumni donation money.
>>
>>69552278
Probably a BLM supporting judge/ prosecutor.
>>
>>69552278
idk about the American legal system
is that lax, normal or strict for his offence?

they shouldn't be going any easier OR harder on him just because of his money
>>
>>69552121
lol no
>>
>>69552230
It means he makes a fuckton of money playing basketball and donates it to his alma mater so broke niggas who aren't good at basketball can afford to go there
>>
>>69552278
They constitution is pretty explicit about excessive bail, and I'm pretty sure the case law doesn't support setting it at a couple Gs when a rich nigga slaps a dude
>>
He doesn't have a lot of visible nigger tattoos like jr smith so he's cool in my book.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 457x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 457x463
Draymond the type of nigga to whip his head around and reach his hand behind his back when the cops tell him to put his hands up. Pop pop pop nigga.
#donkehlivesmatter
>>
>>69552646
Draymond seems like those dudes you see on Cops who allow the police to search their car when they don't have a warrant and then be like "Aw shit" when they inevitably find drugs
>>
>arrested for assault
At a bar. How often do people get arrested for a bar "fight".
"Fight" because the guy got what was coming to him after shit talking him (while drunk)
>>
>>69552846
There was an incident in the bar, then they went outside and Draymond slapped him in front of police

I get the feeling that most cops would be too lazy to arrest someone for that unless they were a celebrity, though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.