[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are an Argentinian and this is a penalty kick. What do you do??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
You are an Argentinian and this is a penalty kick. What do you do??
>>
>>69551549
Kick it straight because no one would expect it right?

Don't know much about povertyball can any third worlders tell me if I'm right?
>>
>>69551875

If you kick it straight and fast you may fool the goalkeeper but since it's in the center he may reach it at the last moment with his feet.

You could also try lobbing (picarla) it if you have the balls and skills.
>>
>>69551926
So it's almost entirely luck and judgement and has nothing to do with how good a soccer player is?
>>
>>69551942

nope
that's why cristiano ronaldo, before kicking against poland, said "if we lose, fuck it, it's in god's hands now, it's a lottery".
A guy literally known as Penaldo said this, so even he knows it's just dumb luck
>>
>>69551942
So being such a faggot.

It still takes composure and skill to place it properly. Doing this after running for 120 minutes would kill the average ameriblob.
>>
File: penalties.jpg (28 KB, 545x307) Image search: [Google]
penalties.jpg
28 KB, 545x307
>>69551942

No, if the player is skillfull enough he can place it in a place that is almost impossible to catch.

And even if you kick it at an easy place, if it's fast enough you can still beat the goalie even if he guesses the direction.
>>
>>69551549
[x] choke
>>
>urugay
>knowing something about football
>3-1
le ishybidigy face
>>
>>69551549
hope im not messi
>>
>>69551997
What area do you have more success biting the ball?
>>
hope you're against bayern germans or else you're fucked
>>
>>69551549
Turn turn 360 degrees and choke the final
>>
File: uruguay.png (707 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
uruguay.png
707 KB, 600x400
>>69552005

mfw
>>
>>69552000
7-1
>>
>>69552005
7-1
>>
>>69552000
7-1
>>
>>69551549

DELETE THIS
>>
>>69551549
Pick up the ball and donate it for the next Chile earthquake, tsunami, volcano relief efforts you will no doubt need from us (Argentina) once again
>>
>>69551942
The best PK takers look at the keeper til the last second. If he doesn't move then they put it in the corner. I honestly believe this is the best PK taker in the world right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ijSTW5_Kw
>>
>>69552109

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWz7aWGpOUM

Imo this was Urugay's best penalty shoot-out, besides Scotti's every other one was extremely difficult.

If you keep low and to one of the sides you may get fucked like Tevez eventually.
>>
Balotelli's penalties are always so calm and easy for him. It looks as if he puts no effort in them but is an amazing pk taker
>>
>>69552109
this nigga is, 34 penalties and 2 misses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT0MooNL-Hc
>>
>>69552099
>us

What part of Argentina are you from m8?
>>
File: panenkareaction.webm (917 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
panenkareaction.webm
917 KB, 853x480
>>69551875

>mfw
>>
>>69552334

The trick is actually being unemotional it's not a lucky shot like people thinks. I remember watching a documental where they'd record semi-amateur players taking penalties they didn't know they were being recorded and they didn't fail a single pk but when they put the camera infront of them and told them they would record penalties shots for the documental they started to fail more often.

That's the reason the best player in the world is so awful taking penalties Messi lacks determination and confidence.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.