[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens now? Officiators and police can't even prevent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tour_de_France_logo.svg.png (73 KB, 1218x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tour_de_France_logo.svg.png
73 KB, 1218x1024
What happens now? Officiators and police can't even prevent a few drunken spectators from jeopardizing the course
>>
Only a TT tomorrow lad. Nobody cares about that shit

There'll be more security than spectators on the Champs Elysees I'd say
>>
>>69549483
>STOP! OR WE'LL TELL YOU TO STOP AGAIN!
>>
>What happens now?

I hear >Pinot has been working on his TT skills, rev up them angle bracket keys
>>
Jury will decide that Froome and Quintana win the tt with the same time becuase it's only fair if the favourits win
>>
Yeah but on a bigger scale, especially in light of the attack in Nice. TDF is a huge point of culture and pride for France and a point of cultural competition throughout all of Europe. The last stages of the Tour are PACKED with people, seems like a legitimate target for terror. And if the organizers can't even control spectators being silly, how can they expect/hope to prevent an attack
>>
>pinot
>>
Why is it always bombs? The muslims need to get more creative. Use poisons and germs.
>>
>>69553853
>>
File: FrogRemove.png (44 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
FrogRemove.png
44 KB, 233x216
>>69549389
>>
>>69553850
It wasn't bombs this time
>>
A random jihadist could mop up the peloton with a truck, that's not a few gendarmes on motorbikes who could stop him
>>
He deserved it.
>>
>>69554015
careful not to cut yourself on that edge Henk-Jan
>>
>>69553850
>Why is it always bombs?

>looks at flag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.