[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this go down in history as one of the worst decisions ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: CnVD2exW8AAKwow.jpg (48 KB, 383x680) Image search: [Google]
CnVD2exW8AAKwow.jpg
48 KB, 383x680
Will this go down in history as one of the worst decisions ever?

To leave out your best player when you are hosting a major tournament is quite simply astonishing.

Benzema is the best striker in the world and he just had the best season in his career but you leave him out over some bullshit blackmail incident with some fucking midget scrub?

Fucking hell m8. What a shitshow.

France <<<
>>
>>69548904
Are you for real? How can anyone interact with this guy while having in mind he may sell your sextape the day after?
>>
File: CnCk1wJXgAAnBUe.jpg (42 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
CnCk1wJXgAAnBUe.jpg
42 KB, 680x454
>>69548931
> Giroud
> Gignac
> Griezmann
>>
Fuck France
>>
File: 1466822693780.jpg (23 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
1466822693780.jpg
23 KB, 250x269
>>69548904
>Benzema is the best striker in the world
>>
>>69550768
He ain't the best but he's pretty damn good
>>
>>69548904
>best player
>Benzema is the best striker in the world
Blimey. Benzema is always shit for France anyway.
>>
>wanting locker room cancer on your squad

No.
>>
>a dentist
Grease man was awesome. They lost because based Portugal and because Pogba is shit
>>
>Gignac over Benzema
>>
>>69550980
Nice meme but no one has ever said a bad word about Benzema as a teammate.

This is just a terrible excuse to justify fucking Gignac and Giroud playing cause muh chemistry.
>>
>>69551008
No he wasn't awesome. The guy got gifted two goals by Germany and now everyone thinks he is some superstar.

If Ronaldo scored a random handball penalty and a defensive mistake tap in, this board would have exploded.
>>
>>69551041
>now everyone thinks he is some superstar

Hasn't he been one of the best strikers in La Liga for the last couple years?
>>
>>69551026
He blackmailed a teammate, you can't tolerate that
>>
>>69551041
>brit talking football
>Only slightly less embarrassing than burgers.

Go back to your pseudo best league in the world (actually not even top 5 in europe) and BTFO like you did with that supermarket named NT.
>>
>>69551066

Scoring less than 30 goals a season as a CF in modern Real/Barca is pathetic. You should be getting 40 minimum with the amount of blowouts they get against cannon fodder each season.
>>
>>69553380
Griezmann plays for Atletico.
>>
>>69553380
>in modern Real/Barca

Griezmann is with Atletico you dumb fucker
>>
>>69551066
>>69553410
>>69553419
Stop interacting with that fucking retard.
>>
>>69553410
>>69553419
He was implying that a good team in La Liga should be able to statpad against all the shitty La Liga teams like Barca and Real do. He wasn't implying that Greaseman plays for them.
>>
>>69553460
You were implying shit. You didn't know where he played. Just leave, Nigel
>>
>>69548904
I have to ask: Why leave out Benzema is you don't include Valbuena?
I'm pretty sure the rest of the team wouldn't have had much of a problem with him.
Also, could he play for Algeria/Tunisia/what ever North African country he came from?
>>
>>69553410
>>69553419

i was talking about Benzema dipshits. OP said he was the best striker in the world.
>>
>>69553474
Because why have a cunt that will film your private stuff and fuck you over in a closely-knit team camp where a high level of chemistry is necessary?
>>
>>69548931
>making a sex tape
Retarded
>making a sex tape that you would be embarrassed and ashamed of if people saw it
Even more retarded
>>
as if france has enough terrorists already
>>
>>69553482
How about you either learn how to read or learn how to reply properly then you daft cunt?
>>
>wake up
>France got muslimed again

topkek
>>
>>69553518
>>
>>69553482
You replied to a post about Griezman, nice try though you dumb cunt
>>
>>69553482
>i was talking about Benzema dipshits
>replies to posts talking about griezmann
>>
>>69553514

How about you suck my dick faggot
>>
>>69553569
>le licky me dicky

Epic!
>>
>>69551008
Benzema is vastly overrated but France lost because they played pogba way too deep, he was taking the ball off the CBs. They shouldve played kante and had pogba and payet more forward.
>>
>>69551074
the whole of france is blackmaled
>>
He was there in 2014, he did nothing after the group round.
>>
>>69550956
benzema was their best player at the world cup
>>
not having Benzema was the best thing that could happen, without him we had a team that was finally likeable. They were massively popular here this year.

Benzema never made a difference in the national team anyway
>>
>>69548904
Reminder that they just had their best result in 10 years and made the final.
Reminder that the last time France excluded some of its best players (1996 with Cantona Ginola and Papin) France also had its best result in 10 years and went on to win the WC 2 years later.

Stay salty, Algeria.
>>
Benzema historically played poorly for the NT. Clear mercenary vibes with that dude.
>>
>>69554221
>>69553972
>gignac over benzema
>>
>>69554221
Doesn't help that he literally said he felt Algerian rather than French and playing for France was a purely business/sports driven move.
>>
>>69554230
>Dugarry over Ginola
>Guivarc'h over Papin
>lol World Cup
>>
>>69554245
people don't understand that Benzema was at his best this year and was great in his last games with france. they fucked up
>>
>no one has ever said a bad word about Benzema as a teammate

That's because Benz has dirt on every one of his teammates senpai
>>
>>69554254
>have best result in 10 years
>wow they fucked up
Just stop it, you're being retarded.
I bet you also think Argentina was stupid for not taking Maradona in 1978 despite them winning the WC anyway.

NTs aren't just collections of individuals.
>>
>>69554278
So what? The team had home advantage as well had superstars. Fuck off. Benzema is the best striker in that team and would have made a difference
>>
>>69554299
>The team had home advantage as well had superstars
Yeah and everybody that has those automatically makes the final.
>would have made a difference
Or maybe not.
>>
>>69554337
It works for some and it worked for France.Like I said before Benzema was playing great before being left from the squad. that + being the best striker in france means France had all to gain from it
>>
>>69554347
>France had all to gain from it
But you don't actually know that. Real life isn't vydia, Bradley.
>>
>>69548931
Maybe you shouldn't make a sextape featuring you doing weird shit?
>>
>>69554511
it isn't but the fact that benzema played well in his last games for france means he should have been callled up
>>
>>69554234
>This
I'd rather lose than win with him
>>
Sure and while we are at it bring Nasri too
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.