[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the face of the Warriors now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (808 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
808 KB, 1136x640
He obviously is the best player

>muh Curry

How did Curry do in the finals again? KD's finals numbers are better than Curry's
>>
> A fucking beta

Meme Curry is the goat, deal with it.
>>
>>69545678
>GOAT
>raped by LeBron in the finals
>>
>>69545678
>Curry
>not a beta

I haven't seen one player, his wife and his entire family getting so thoroughly cucked in the finals, ever.
>>
>>69545613
But the Warrios will use a white player like Curry as their image, much better for marketing reasons.
>>
>>69545613
Yeah I think of KD when I think of the Warriors now
>>
>best player
>joined the team that beat him
>joined the team that don't really need him but is a massive upgrade over the mess they had
>>
>>69546086
>massive upgrade
>less depth
>didn't address a weakness (rebounding)

I'll be shocked if the Warriors aren't 2nd round exits
>>
>>69546096
They'll make it to the conference finals since the West is so awful nowadays, they'll coast past the Pels and the Mavs or a similar dogshit team only to get bitchslapped in the conference finals.
>>
>>69546156
I honestly think any team that can out physical the Warriors will beat them

look at how the Cavs raped the Warriors in the finals.
>>
>>69546096
Being the super stacked team in the West means that every scrub who hasn't signed yet will flock to them to chase a ring.

That's how stacked teams build their bench, look no further at the Heatles' bench when they won titles.

Only the Spurs, Celtics and Mavericks had deep benches when they won their titles.
>>
>>69545613
Curry already won a ring with the Warriors

So...it can't be KD. KD would've been the face if the Warriors had never won shit
>>
File: ClXQuMsUoAAUgxk.jpg (13 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
ClXQuMsUoAAUgxk.jpg
13 KB, 303x303
Lol

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/the-michigan-state-football-player-who-was-assaulted-by-draymond-green-is-pressing-charges-news.22854.html?
>>
>>69551031
Not a big deal. They'll settle out of court for some insane amount, and that player will be set for life even if he never makes it to the NFL.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.