[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the best euro league team beat the 76ers in a 7 game series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Could the best euro league team beat the 76ers in a 7 game series?
>>
>yuro """""basketball"""""
Kek, most US high school squads could beat the best yuro teams
>>
>>69545211
depends what team desu, alot of yuro teams have fringe-tier former NBA players and the 76ers have a lot of players that don't deserve to play in the NBA
>>
Not anymore
But last year's team? Yes
>>
>>69545211
The spanish olympic team would sweep the 76ers in a bo7
>>
>>69545211
yes, Panathinaikos could sweep these niggers
>>
>>69545284

The benches of mediocre Greek teams are filled with Americans who were the best ever player at their highschool
>>
>>69546249
>euro league
>national team

Pick one retard.
>>
amerilards have more niggers to play apehoop so probably not
>>
Probably not. Maybe Madrid and a few exceptions
>>
>>69545284
Nope. You're literally fucking retarded
>>
>>69546362
That's actually pretty cool. There are so many talented kids in the US who never got to play in the NBA because there are only 30 teams, but thanks to the Euro leagues they can still play basketball for a living. I bet the pay isn't amazing (probably MLS-tier), but it beats a desk job.
>>
>>69545211
I doubt it. Real Madrid could maybe pull it off if they got lucky, but that's about it.
>>
With european rules? Probably
>>
>>69546895
Don't Europeans have a shorter 3-point line and bad players?
>>
I don't think the Euros could handle the speed or the giant black dudes the Sixers have
>>
>>69546899
I think in Europe you are actually allowed to make contact on defense
>>
>>69545211
Everybody and in 4 matches, because of 76ers' tanking.
>>
Easily.
The sixers have more raw talent but they are a complete and utter disaster when it comes to team building and chemistry among the players.
Real Madrid in 6.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.