[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>67% of Euros total money generated by the tournament was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467930263671.jpg (345 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1467930263671.jpg
345 KB, 1841x1227
>67% of Euros total money generated by the tournament was distributed as prize money for teams participating, the Winner (Portugal) received 24 Million Euro and France Received 23 Million Euro (Portugal received 1 Million for winning the match). Every partipant received 8 Million Euro just for setting foot in France and playing a match.

>Copa America 7%of total was set for Distribution as prize money, the entire prize pool was only 24 Million. Chile got 6.6 Million for winning.

Where did all the money go?
75 Million to US companies and tv
70 Million to Mexican companies and tv
150 Million to stadium/host/cities
>>
>>69530772
*cough* BRIBES *cough*
>>
most of it goes to FIFA officials' fifty grand in traveling expenses for whores and caviar
>>
Non-white subhumans have no concept of accountanility and checks and balances
its why latin america is a corrupt shithole
>>
>>69530772
concacaf AND conmebol is pure corruption
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 620x412
>America good
>Europe bad

Outside of dictatorships, our financial system is the most unbalanced of all time. We're well past the tipping point that capitalism eventually reaches where a few giant conglomerates buy up every inch and control entire segments. Every time liberals want to put regulations on it the right starts screaming about how they hate their country and quite possibly God.
>>
>>69530918

>Football manager

do all athletes play this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skN0RO3MVk4

>3:50
>>
>>69531631
did you even read the OP?
>>
>>69531726

Reading comprehension Hans, use it.
>>
>>69531701
Nah, I think most guys play FIFA. Football Manager is for autists.
>>
>>69531769

He did use it, your post is just really poorly constructed. Greentexting like that implies that you disagree with the OP, when in fact, you agree with him.

And that last sentence about liberals and the right wing, what the fuck am I reading
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.