[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Portugal wins Euro >Chile wins copa for 2nd time What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wtfishappening.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtfishappening.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>Portugal wins Euro
>Chile wins copa for 2nd time

What the fuck are you guys doing? You better be sure there will be no other country winning the World Cup before us.

I'm looking at you, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, France, Iceland.

Give it to us, or take it yourself, but don't fuck up and give it to a nobody like the regional cups.
>>
2016 football has evolved into a bunch of niggers playing antifootball
>>
>>69530582
Even after the draft?
>>
>>69530562
>portugal has the same number of titles as the netherlands

wew lad
>>
>>69530889
>portugal and the netherlands have the same number of titles as denmark

wew lad(s)
>>
>>69530921
>portugal, the netherlands and denmark have the same number of titles as czechoslovakia and the soviet union

wew lad
>>
>>69530562
>I'm looking at you, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, France, Iceland.

I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE, LMAO DUTCH HUMOR.
>>
>>69530889
But Netherlands always have good players, this is probably their worst generation and they still have players like LCIM, De Vrij, Sneijder, Strootman, Van Ginkel, Huntelaar, Mememphis and finished third last WC.
They'll probably have new decent players in the next years.
>>
>>69530562
>a nobody
What was the last time you won against us?
>>
chile is a good team. the netherlands aren't lol
>>
>>69531047
Well memed.

>>69531094
You've got a point, but 1/3th is getting too old, 1/3th is made out of glass and 1/3th are memes.

>>69531116
>get good draws
>draw against the good draws
>draw your way to the cup
>>
File: ;).png (29 KB, 531x461) Image search: [Google]
;).png
29 KB, 531x461
>>69531217
>lose
>lose
>lose
>my team sure is """something"""
>>
>>69531138
Shouldn't you be inventing another sport that no1 plays so you can call yourselves "the best" at it again and sing you anthem?
>>
>>69531272
Just live on the euphoria of an europian cup until you realise you mean nothing without a world cup. Enjoy your euro though, you guys deserved one far before all these meme players you've got now.
>>
File: 1461450216208.png (105 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461450216208.png
105 KB, 250x250
>>69531325
>this cup means nothing because we didn't qualify
>>
>>69530562

EC have this surprises (with 12y cooldown atm) but Portugal wont win WC 2018

i just dont get exactly why Dutch Football seems at a lifetime low atm

>>69531007

dont forget greece here m8
>>
>>69530562
>being this butthurt
We had one of the shittiest NTs of our history yet we made it to the quarterfinals, what's your excuse Luxemburg jr.?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.