[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whatever happened to this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hayne plane.jpg (36 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hayne plane.jpg
36 KB, 620x349
whatever happened to this guy?
>>
pooicide
>>
he fucking sucked
>>
>>69530081
I'm getting frustrated.
>>
He's about to follow his lifelong dream of playing in the NRL.
>>
He dropped the ball.
>>
He went out and took risks and lived his life. Hey he played an NFL game, he wasn't fantastic but he made it. Played for the Fijian 7s team too for a tournament. Did okay. Now he'll go back and dominate his best sport again, League. Kudos to him for taking a leap and trying something new. Never know till you try
>>
Ragequit
>>
File: firstplayforfuckssake.jpg (35 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
firstplayforfuckssake.jpg
35 KB, 534x401
>>69530260
>humiliate yourself in front of millions

Remind me never to try
>>
let me tell you something
>>
couldnt catch the big strong american ball after used to soft australian ball
>>
>>69530433
don't you guys deflate your balls?
>>
File: 14573813224387867.jpg (60 KB, 253x226) Image search: [Google]
14573813224387867.jpg
60 KB, 253x226
>>69530505
N-no!
>>
From what I saw, this guy is special

he should make one more go of it. the league is pretty much devoid of top tier RBs right now. no better time to try to make a team
>>
>>69530081
just busy dominating the NFL
>>
>>69530505
Only one guy does, and now he's getting suspended for it unless the Supreme Court intervenes
>>
He got dropped from the 49ers and then tried out for the Fiji 7s rugby team to go to the olympics but he didn't make the cut and now he's NEET.
>>
Literally the Jeremy Lin of the NFL, a random retard signed to attract foreign fans. Except Lin was actually good for some short period of time, unlike this memelord.
>>
he died
>>
Little Ausbabby couldn't handle the Big Strong AmeriGOD game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.