[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw LeGOD gets one for da Pool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160713-094845.png (982 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-094845.png
982 KB, 1440x2560
Post yfw LeGOD gets one for da Pool
>>
He's a minority owner of Liverpool (no pun intended) so he's just whoring them out of self interest
>>
The king of the NBA supports the king of the EPL
>>
>>69525758
Could he be good at football?
>>
>>69528541
He's a tall black lad, who runs around a lot, you Englishmen can't get enough of those anyway.
>>
File: tired-pepe.jpg (230 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
tired-pepe.jpg
230 KB, 1337x1289
>>69525758
>Coach Klopp

He's the MANAGER you fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>69528627
>thinking England's retarded approach to soccer jobs is worth dignifying
Klopp is a coach, deal with it.
>>
I'm not sure LeGod completely realizes this but he chose the very best club to own by far from an ethos perspective

Had LeBron played soccer I daresay he would have ended up at LFC at some point. The whole unswerving loyalty/YNWA would have reached him in a way it wouldn't have for your everyday modern mercenary player

If Stevie G left for Chelsea his career arc would not really have been all that different than LeBron's TBQH. It's not like us Liverpool fans think of him any less at all for this, but just something to think about. He gave it his all to win one for the 'Pool also. It's not the destination, but the journey.
>>
>>69531614
>that flag
>"us"
Clearly you must be from Boston with all this semen slurping.
>>
>>69531614
>Le God
>Isn't describing Matt Le Tiss

Absolute heresy that amerifats worship a nigger whilst we civilised brits worship a fat football player from Guernsey.
>>
>>69532927
I actually kind of remember that guy.

LeBron is an American hero. Draymond is the nigger you were looking for
>>
>>69531614
I love LOVE how liverpool fans think they're an ethical club with a philosophy and unique culture

You're literally a worse version of post-fergie United
>>
>>69531614
LeBron wouldn't have slipped
>>
>>69533781

I don't necessarily agree with all the self-righteousness, but it's not something that's completely unfounded. It's something that's been said by many present and former players/managers.

Doesn't mean they exactly belong in the same sentence as United who literally invented the word "plastic" and ruined modern football
>>
>>69533781
>and unique culture

I think this is true to a certain extent. What club (in England at least) has Liverpool's special blend of separatism, justified pride, and unjustified delusion?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.