[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Browse 4chan during euro >See mighty /sp page >Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
>Browse 4chan during euro
>See mighty /sp page
>Let's give it a try
>Lots of banters during Euro, had a great fucking time
>Euro is over
>Board is boring as fuck, there's the usual Missi and Donaldo threads and Portubros still celebrating
>Even laugh at england threads are gone
When will this board start to be good again?
Once major championships start? When CL starts?
>pic unrelated
>>
>he enjoys /sp/ during big competitions
spot the casual
>>
>>69525476
Nah dude I only got to find out about /sp during the Euro. So I take that's how it is then
>>
S O O N
>>
There's an Australian who posts trannies sometimes if you wanna stick around for that
>>
The olympics are coming up. Should be quality shitposting plus bonus brazil banter.
>>
>>69525514
lad, it's just that time of year, only TdF and F1 are on and worth watching

>>69525703
let's not forget about the German Remyposter
>>
>>69525734

I think he stopped when he found out Remy and Jada aren't friends anymore.
It really got to him.
>>
>>69525454
What fuck are you talking about?
/sp/ is never good.
Ever
>>
>>69525454
Times to be at /sp/ power ranking:
1. World Cup
2. Euros
3. Superbowl
4. Olympics Opening Ceremony
5. Champions League (as long as there are still non-spanish teams playing)
6. Big Upsets
7. Big Teams failing
8. Car Chases/Celebritiy killed someone/American Shooting Sprees
9. Live games of sports you are actually interested in

POWER GAP

9999998. american /sp/
9999999. now

POWER BONUS:
All the time once the revolution comes and we can go back to posting power rankings and half time slags
>>
>>69525454
Probably the Olympics?
>>
>>69525476
This. /sp/ is terrible during international tournaments.
>>
>>69525454
It's fine that you don't like it, summerfags like you are cancer, GTFO and never come back
>>
File: inline_n4t6g8TWao1ryfaxj.gif (955 KB, 285x160) Image search: [Google]
inline_n4t6g8TWao1ryfaxj.gif
955 KB, 285x160
>>69525906
>5. Champions League (as long as there are still non-spanish teams playing)

t. Jan
>>
>>Lots of banters during Euro, had a great fucking time

How to spot a summerfag immediately.

The banter this year was weak as fuck, nothing more than cheap /pol/ crap over and over with nothing being noteworthy.
>>
>>69526782
Get that dirt of your flag Italy, people are watching and I don't want them to think I'm with a >7-0
>>
>>69526823

Perfect example of what I'm saying, so generic and boring.
>>
>>69525906
F1?
>>
>>69525750
I know it got to him but he seems to be getting over it, over the past couple of days he's been wondering whether Remy was celebrating Portugal's victory as she is part Portuguese. I think she is, by the way.

>>69526782
This.
>>
File: fGfpWGV.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
fGfpWGV.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>69526782
>7-0
>>
File: 0023 - RTR61hf.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
0023 - RTR61hf.png
70 KB, 440x470
TERRORIST ATTACK WHEN

I NEED MY RIOTB OWLS
>>
>unironically liking /sp/ during big tournaments

Kill yourself, disgusting gypsy
>>
Transfer window is going on right now, a bunch of major clubs are playing each other in friendlies and then Premier League starts August 13
Olympics start Aug 5
>>
File: redimps.jpg (40 KB, 666x404) Image search: [Google]
redimps.jpg
40 KB, 666x404
What about when Celtic spilled it's spaghetti against full-time candle makers?
>>
>>69525454
Fuckig x1000 mate

Im welcoming every one in dvach ftb - imageboard, dedicated to football. U can create threads and discuss, have links for PФПЛ and ФHЛ games and cheer games of simple russian guys called Vitsel, Ari, Pontus, Mario and Diara.
>>
tomorrow at 8:45pm ET on FS2 is the semi finals of the Copa Libertadores (the Champions League of South America)

Boca Juniors (31-time Argentina Champs) of Buenos Aires, the capital and largest city of Argentina and the most visited city in South America (ahead of Rio de Janeiro
vs
Independiente del Valle (from the capital city of Ecuador, the highest capital city in the world)
>>
>>69525454
Try /b/ or /int/ you casual
>>
>>69525906
So I'll be back in 2 years then. Thank you hans
>>
>>69525906

>Not mentioning the meme factory that is based Copa Libertadores

Muhammed I...
>>
>>69525454

Yet another /int/ reject who knows fuck all about sports and is here only for le international banter. Blast the fuck off to where you came from.
>>
File: Premier League 2016-17.jpg (1 MB, 2480x4488) Image search: [Google]
Premier League 2016-17.jpg
1 MB, 2480x4488
>>69525454

The Premier League will be at its best this season, I have no idea what your talking about.

Just look at pic related and the potential memes from each manager, from the /lifelong/ of Ranieri to the /JUST/ haircut of Conte, there's gonna be so many managers that will get exposed and the tears will be delicious as fuck, la!
>>
>>69525454

Shouldn't be out stealing hubcaps or something?
>>
>>69525906
>5. Champions League (as long as there are still non-spanish teams playing)
kraut butthurt never seems to stop
>>
>>69525454
>When CL starts?
It already has. You'd know this if you weren't a tourist that landed here for the 'sick euro maymays'.
>>
>>69525454
Olympics

>>69525476
Me too desu, there's certainly not a lot of rational talk but at least it's mildly entertaining. It's like a big shitposting party.
>>
>>69526782
That's true, this was a weak banter/meme crop.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.