[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: slide-01[1].jpg (325 KB, 1440x1000) Image search: [Google]
slide-01[1].jpg
325 KB, 1440x1000
Has anyone here tried Golfing?

Looks comfy
>>
It's very comfy, can confirm. I try to golf at least once a week during the season but have not gone lately ;_;
>>
It's addictive as fuck even if you are terrible. once you start getting good it gets even more fun.
>>
I'm horrible and it's still a lot of fun.
Great excuse to go outside and drink tons of beer on a sunny day

My friends and I are so bad that we have to play bingo, bango, bongo to keep from all of us getting frustrated though
>>
File: pb[1].jpg (2 MB, 5879x4408) Image search: [Google]
pb[1].jpg
2 MB, 5879x4408
>>69522974
>>69523010
>>69523479
Thanks for the answers!

I hope I will visit a country club in the USA soon, especially one close to the sea like Pebble Beach. Seems comfier than European golf courses
>>
File: old head headland.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
old head headland.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>69526501
ireland has courses like that too
>>
>>69526501
>The number of balls I would hit into the ocean
not so comfy
>>
Golf is literally the GOAT patrician sport.

It takes an incredible amount of ability and patience. Results are entirely up to you and your skill.
>>
>>69529158
You wouldn't say that if it the majority of players where black.

You're just a pleb in denial.
>>
Just got into 2 weeks ago, I've just been practicing at the range before I go out on the course. I've been having a blast and I'm complete dogshit. If you can afford a cheap set of clubs it is pretty easy to get into.
>>
>>69529182
Fuck off /pol/. Nobody asked you.
>>
>>69529212
Nothing /pol/ about my post, but pleb people have a bias towards "sophisticated" things. Golf actually doesn't require much intelligence.
>>
>>69529246
Never said it did require much intelligence... but no sport really does.

It does take focus and discipline though. The patrician thing is a meme, but golf is the best simply because if you fail, it's literally all on you. You can't pull a donaldo and blame everyone else.
>>
>>69526501

Pebble Beach isn't a country club.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.