[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best league in the world is back this week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Liga_MX.svg.png (17 KB, 190x150) Image search: [Google]
Liga_MX.svg.png
17 KB, 190x150
Best league in the world is back this week
>>
chicano
>>
chicano
>>
chicano
>>
wot? why would start the league in the middle of the summer?
>>
CHI
>>
chicano
>>
Pendejo
>>
>>69510610
Short tournaments.

The weekly threads are pretty neat, desu.
>>
>>69510610

Because its the best league in the world, retard.

By the way, shut up retard.
>>
CHI
>>
>>69510610
They split a normal season into 2 short ones, they mainly do this type of seasons all over latin america and even how the 2nd division of the US is done.
>>
>>69511113
Eh? What are you calling names for, my friend? Can not we just into get along senpae?
>>
So is Monterrey choke hard again this year or will they win something?
>>
>7-0 at home
>>
>>69510465
Kys chicano
>>
>>69510465
Fuck you and fuck that foreigner league, liga mx?? They should rename the league.
>>
>>69510465

But the Premier League doesn't start until August mate
>>
chicago
>>
>>69511065
>>69512422
It is not because of the short tournaments, it is because of the liguilla.

For people that don't know, liguilla is how we call the playoffs of our league. Yeah I know, I don't like it either
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.