[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man has 5 Bundesliga titles, won 3 domestic cups and has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-07-12_13-50-00.png (192 KB, 305x329) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12_13-50-00.png
192 KB, 305x329
This man has 5 Bundesliga titles, won 3 domestic cups and has a World Cup.

Is he, dare I say it, the GOAT?
>>
>>69509471
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>69509471
>MARIO GOATSE
>>
File: pxThuz5.jpg (264 KB, 1266x1600) Image search: [Google]
pxThuz5.jpg
264 KB, 1266x1600
>>69509471
>This man has 5 Bundesliga titles, won 3 domestic cups and has a World Cup.

don't forget his stubby cock
>>
>>69509471
Are you the American faggot from reddit who said that his grandparents are from the shitty Kaff Götze is from as well?
>>
>>69509632
I don't understand what you're saying so probably not

Frankly, I was just making a poor bait . My apologies .
>>
Yes he is the GOAT. He's a much better player than Gerd Muller.
>>
>>69509471

he could have been but threw it all away
>>
better than ronaldo for sure
>>
Literally the new Torres
>Be complete shit
>Still score in finals even though you won't do shit the whole tournament
>Still win fuck tons of trophies
>>
>>69519728

Sounds more like Cristiano Ronaldo to me
>>
>>69509471

t. Ann-Kathrin Brömmel
>>
>5 bundes liga title

Wowitsliterallynothing.jpg
>>
>le score in wc final and disappear man
>>
So why does Ronaldo get called the GOAT just for winning an EC when Messi is the far superior player?
Winning things does not make you GOAT. Individual awards or team awards. It's how you play. The best "old" player I can remember is Maradona. I was 5 at the time of the 86 WC. Messi is better for me than anyone I've seen.
>>
>>69521563
Probably because Ronaldo carried his team to victory, even when injured, while Messi just choked and quit like a bitch he is
>>
>>69509471

he was on a good way til he decided to live in the eternal glory of his WC final goal

>>69519728

not even Torres as this lad even tried and not just sitting on the bank pouting about Guardiola liking others more

i rly hope he can reignite his career somewhere and comeback to dortmund form
>>
>>69521883
>the narrative now is that by jumping around, pointing at his wrist, and waving his arms frantically he somehow carried the team
I guess sp was right this semen slurping sport isn't for me afterall
>>
>>69522096
>concede 8 (eight) from Honduras

you're right, it isn't
>>
>>69509471
>no CL's wins

so no
>>
>>69509471
He scored the goal in the final, much like a great player.

Some people might not like it, but he probably is the GOAT
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.