[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit Ferguson was so fucking desperate to see Ronaldo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: CnGJAPQWEAA7fZ0.jpg (65 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
CnGJAPQWEAA7fZ0.jpg
65 KB, 634x423
Holy shit Ferguson was so fucking desperate to see Ronaldo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1q6sYFBUj4
>>
Fergie looked so.proud. Like the end of Goodnight Mr. Tom
>>
>>69507434
>come back to man utd, cris
>i, err, have to go
>>
kek no wonder Ronaldo made the team of the tournament over Bale with this guy on the panel.
>>
>>69507434
>falling for the Ronaldo meme.
>>
>>69507735

>mfw Pepe has now made the team of the tournament in 3 consecutive Euros

I always rated Pepe desu
>>
Reminder that 2006-2011 was Ronaldo's peak.
>>
he looks so needy and harmless in that video

what happened to him?

is he lonely?

is he depressed?
>>
>>69507824
Post WC 2006-2013.
>>
BOSS
>>
>>69507781
Pepe is cool
kicks divers and doesn't afraid of anything
I'd want to see him vs Zlatan though
>>
>>69507890
have you seen the state of Man U ever since he left? Who wouldn't be depressed
>>
Not a Manchester United fan but fergie is daaaa best
>>
>>69508074

Should at least soothe his ego somewhat to know they owed their success to him and his genius.

What made him such a genius, btw? Saw this pic of different (on paper) godawful line-ups with shit players, several out of position etc, where they demolished Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool
>>
>>69508154
I dunno why but that's why I see him as the best ever
>>
>>69508154
He just knew how to make shit players good and good players better. He somehow made players play at their full potential. Also he was very smart about rotations which I guess is very important to win the premier league so that players won't get tired and injured too often. I'm no expert though just talking about the experience of watching him from 2011 to his retire.
>>
i like how calvalho and ferguson pretended like they never saw each other
>>
>>69508154
The best managers bring out the best of otherwise mediocre or decent players

Example: Simeone at Atletico
>>
>>69507434
anons, happy to know messi cancer is not around at this time.
cristiano ronaldo deserves great respect from us.
>>
>>69507434
He regards him as family. He loves Ronaldo.
>>
>>69508154

he's a very smart man who was able to anticipate and adapt to the changes in the football landscape every few years
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.