[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
airsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 16ahxh-2.jpg (44 KB, 544x403) Image search: [Google]
16ahxh-2.jpg
44 KB, 544x403
anybody know good airsoft spots (not to buy the guns) for playing in new york, preferably not upstate?
>>
>>69506548

>airsoft
>an amerifat playing with fake toy guns

just get a 9mm and shoot yourself with it.
>>
>>69506806
*colombian visiting america
>>
>>>/asp/
They've been overrun by mandrama but they should have persistent paintball/airsoft threads
>>
>>69506548
Go innawoods with friends, who cares?
>>
>>69508373
>visiting America
Why? There is nothing to visit there, useless. Skyscrapers and dull "human" "beings" are all you'll see.
>>
>>69508775

NYC is fucking GOAT metropolis. I don't know what you've been smoking, Mahmoud
>>
>>69508927
I'm a native French, stupid..
I hate cities. Sorry but glass, buildings and cranes aren't what makes a city attractive, beautiful. In my opinion though.
>>
>plasticshoot is not a sport
>>
EnjoyEnjoy getting shot by some trigger happy cop
>>
>>69508966
Paris, the French countryside & alps is amazing in it's own way, but dismissing megacities like NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles because of skyscrapers is pretty ignorant tb.h
Having lived/traveled to all of the above, their is certainly an appreciation for all.

Except London, London is shit tier
>>
>>69509050
I really like American countryside. But cities, I can't stand it. Whether these cities are American, French, British, Spanish or something else doesn't matter. I have a deep hatred and disgust for these non-sentient and soulless places. I wasn't trying to insult your country though.
>>
>>69509131
No worries m8 agree to disagree.
Countryside is beautiful but I'd lose my mind after a month of living any town with a population under 50,000
>>
ethically superior individual (vegan) here.

I don't get the joke.
Or I get it and don't find it funny.

What do my 4chan peers have to tell me about the meme in OP's picture?
>>
>>69509374
Nut is a slang term for semen
>>
>>69509291
Alright then, friend. I can understand you for I was like you before I became who I am now. This is the modern man's illness.
>>
>>69506548
Pretend school shoot is not a sport
>>>/asp/
>>
>>69509454
I know, but why would he nut instantly? to leave? to impregnate her and make her bitter about her offspring later?
that's the two possibilities I could come up with

neither are fun though
>>
>>69509587
The joke is that they're having sex so he would nut because of that, but also that he eats semen for protein
>>
>>69509629
Is that the kind of jokes Americans make ?
>>
>>69509688
I don't know, op is colombian
>>
>>69509629
>but also that he eats semen for protein
that's a big assumption.

that was purely a bad joke then.
>>
>>69509629
Actually I think the joke is supposed to be that he answers her question by nutting in her (CUZ NUTS HAVE PROTEIN GET IT LMAO)

Pretty poor joke tbqh
>>
The joke is that vegetarians suck dicks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.