[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we already know who'll win the ballon d'or,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: I rate.png (471 KB, 802x399) Image search: [Google]
I rate.png
471 KB, 802x399
Now that we already know who'll win the ballon d'or, we have to find out who will win the coach of the year award
>>
Zidane no doubt
>>
>>69504881
>Zidane no doubt

At least Algeria will win something this year.
>>
File: 1456963468738.jpg (36 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
1456963468738.jpg
36 KB, 620x430
Don Ranieri hands down
>>
Ranieri
>>
>Messi tells the manager he'd like to play with Agüero
lmao he's such a pussy, he doesn't respect the manager and wants to do both jobs

>Penaldo pretends to care about the game in the last 2 minutes and does illegal shit like standing in the manager's place
lol such heart, much passion
>>
Got to be Ranieri.

Going to be nice to see him and Suarez win, two people who haven't won it before.
>>
clearly cr7
>>
>>69504881
Just to correct myself, Ranieri should, but Zidane will win it 100% confirmed.
>>
>>69504940

>Argentina faggot
>>
>>69504980
>tf
>tt
>>
>>69504980
>PU70
>>
Simeone or Ranieri with no doubt
>In b4 shit chatters disgaree
>>
>>69505064
>Simeone
didn't win anything
>>
>>69505109
Making it to the CL final and finishing 3rd in la Liga 2 points behind the winner with >Torres as your main striker is quite an achievement
>>
>>69504922
This. Sadly the awards don't acknowledge those who have done the greatest thing, rather than whoever is fucking flavour of the month. And Zidane doing fuck all other than winning meme matches will see the snake win.
>>
>>69505109
2nd place in the champions league is way harder than winning the Premier League
>>
>>69505187
Not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 634x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 634x616
Coach of the year imo
>>
>>69505187
no way
>>
Griezmann should get Baloon Door
>>
>>69505135
But Ranieri did do the greatest thing

Are you actually going to fucking suggest that ANY OTHER COACH IN THE WORLD has done anything better this year than DRAGGING FUCKING LEICESTER CITY TO WINNING THE PREMIER LEAGUE?

Are you seriously that fucking dumb?
>>
>>69505276
Ranieri please
>>
Simeone has to win this time ffs. I already think it was an tremendous injustice when they didn't give him the award in 2014, but they have to give it to him this time.
NT managers should have their seperate award, because it's simply idiotic saying the best managers in the world is someone whose only job is mostly watching matches for two years and then plays 6 or 7 games during one international tournament.
>>
>>69505298
I think he was trying to say that but he's a fucking retard that didn't word it properly.
>>
>>69505298
Well done on misunderstanding the post, Ahmed. You semi-literate paki.
>>
>>69505389
Nothing wrong with how it's worded. The problem is pakis with a barely-there grasp of English that's the issue.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.