[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painfully average teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: west brom.jpg (56 KB, 564x674) Image search: [Google]
west brom.jpg
56 KB, 564x674
Painfully average teams,that will never win a title,never compete at the international level,yet will not get relegated.

I start with pic related

though they might get relegated this season considering all their rivals have made positive changes to their teams
>>
a little bump
>>
File: LFC.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LFC.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>69501196
I'm a liverpoop fan , I can't see >us winning the league , nor the CL/EL. >we're always choking in the last bit.
>>
File: newwwwwweyy.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
newwwwwweyy.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
Also this team. They've got a good manager , they have okay players ( Wijnaldum is a fucking monster ) yet they cannot win and won't win anything
>>
>>69501196
>though they might get relegated this season
Reminder their best striker went missing last season and they were still fine
>>
>>69501196

Sorry why does a Turkroach think they are qualified to talk about English football?

West Brom are a good team mate and they've had a good last couple of seasons. Berahino might regain some form soon and Rondon is a very good player

Who knows, maybe they'll get into the Europa League if they play well.

You're obviously some fucking 13 year old who has just started watching the PL and you think "lol every team that isn't man United is shit". Actually, any team that manages to even stay up in the premier league is a very good team. You're just a fucking moron.
>>
Would've said Aston Villa and Newcastle United but they both got relegated
>>
>>69501338
>replying to turkroaches (terrorists)

Fucking lel m8
>>
>>69501300
>will not get relegated
Well, probably not this season
>>
>>69501338
I always thought that West Brom is a mid-low table team. Rondon might be good , but it's not good enough to carry the team up to an EL spot.
>>
File: gaziantepspor.jpg (18 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
gaziantepspor.jpg
18 KB, 500x350
doubt anyone knows, but these niggers never won anything but never got relegated either
>>
>>69501367
I know they're in the Championship rn but I can't see them winning anything even if they remained in the PL.

Sunderland is painfully average , doe.
>>
>>69501338
no,they won't win anything this year,I can promise you.
nor will they compete in europe
>>
File: Logo_AS_Monaco_2013.png (17 KB, 214x354) Image search: [Google]
Logo_AS_Monaco_2013.png
17 KB, 214x354
Just Falcao my shit up
>>
File: Everton_FC_logo.svg.png (233 KB, 1002x1024) Image search: [Google]
Everton_FC_logo.svg.png
233 KB, 1002x1024
>>69501286
Not even the most average team in Merseyside m8
>>
>>69501474
They're mid-table in one of the most competitive football leagues in the world. They'd beat almost every team in your Turkroach """league"""
>>
>>69501521
what are you on about they were in CL final
>>
>>69501584
thats why they never win EL or get anywhere there apart from pool

oh i know the excuse, the PL is more important than anything
>>
File: Real Sociedad.png (185 KB, 891x1024) Image search: [Google]
Real Sociedad.png
185 KB, 891x1024
>>
>>69501634
good example.

also for serie a enthusiasts, has Sampdoria or Genoa ever did anything noteworthy?
>>
>>69501653
Sampdoria lost to Barca in the last every European Cup final

That's all I have
>>
>>69501548
I wanted to post them too , but I think Liverpoopis more relevat.

>>69501634
Eibar, Rayo , etc. In La Liga there are many teams that are painfully average because there is Barca , RM , Atletico , Bilbao and Villareal that take the cups and titles.
>>
>>69501196

Literally every team in the Turkish league

It's the place careers go to die
>>
>>69502144
Nani got out and went to Sevilla. RvP's career , sadly died there.
>>
>>69502144
this thread isn't about league comparison or quality m8

it's about average, uninspiring and dull teams within their national competitions
>>
bump don't let it die

fuck meme threads and fuck generals
>>
>>69503057
Kys terrorist
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.