[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, what is with Dutch footballers and moving to Fenerbahçe/the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1200x799
Lads, what is with Dutch footballers and moving to Fenerbahçe/the Super Lig? Kuyt, Wiel, Sneijder, RVP, and even Boer back in the day. Is Robben next? When isn't Memphis there yet, he's already washed up.
>>
I think Robben is going to go to the Prem before he goes to Super Lig
>>
File: hairben.jpg (61 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
hairben.jpg
61 KB, 640x340
>>69499536
>>
I don't think Robbens leaving Bayern lads. It'll be a said day when RVP, Sneijder, and him retire
>>
>Lads, what is with Dutch footballers and moving to Fenerbahçe/the Super Lig?

They're cashing in before returning to the Eredivisie. I can't really blame them
>>
They just get confused and think they're returning to their homeland.
>>
The Turkish League is an elephant's graveyard, they overpay old players that were once good. MLS can only do this to an extent due to their limitations regarding budget and the homegrown player rule, while China only started throwing money at foreign players few years ago.
>>
>>69499536
the guy can barely play 2 games a year as is. premier league is even more physically intensive. even when he was young he was injured 50% of the time there.

hes coming back to the netherlands
>>
>>69499536
He'll probably go to fc groningen when Bayern don't need him anymore
>>
>>69499613
I visited Groningen for a conference, it is very comfy. Cheap beer and lots of cuties on bikes.
Wish I could have seen a game there.
>>
Turkish League is better MLS. They sign old stars and give them huge contracfts.
>>
Turkleague is only retirement league to be included in continental tournaments.
>>
>amazing weather
>amazing fans
>comfy lifestyle
>make lots of money because of your name

why wouldn't they go there
>>
It's a good place to go

They get good money because there is very little tax in Turkey

They still get to play in the Champions League unlike if they went to China or MLelS

It isnt a frozen shithole like Russia

Good weather

Qt 3.14 grills
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.