[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /mondaymorningpodcast//?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1461524280052.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461524280052.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
What do you think of his sports commentary? Anyone here actually get into sports because of Bill Burr? I can't be the only one.
>>
Bill Burr is reddit: the comedian
>>
I'M JUUUUUUUST CHECKING IN ON YAAAAA
>>
>>69498663
>constantly shits on women
>insults SJWs who take things comedians say and blow it out of proportion
>thinks everything is a conspiracy led by the rich and banks
>somehow this means he is reddit

hoh boy id love to hear you explain this one
>>
His NFL analysis is spot on. I listen to the clips people post on youtube but most of his actual pods are just rambling and i dont feel like sifting through them
>>
>>69498691
>constantly shits on women
reddit is filled with neckbeards that do the same
>insults SJWs who take things comedians say and blow it out of proportion
so does reddit
>thinks everything is a conspiracy led by the rich and banks
reddit in filled with bernbots

Face it kiddo, your favorite comedian is as reddit as it gets
>>
>>69498648
What's his show/where can I find it?
>>
Listen to Jalen and Jacoby instead
>>
>>69498704
burr never supported sanders he just openly shits on politics

>claims reddit insults SJWs and not 4chan where every other word is faggot, nigger, da jooz, cuck, tumblr, insulting feminists, etc when reddit bans that stuff

>4chan constantly shitting on women's sports and women as well

holy shit you're fucking delusional
>>
>>69498648
Based comedian desu
I get a lot of my shitposting/ameribaiting material from MMPC

What's wrong with Kevin Durant choosing to play for the better team?
>>
>>69498695
are you a pats fan anon
>>
>>69498707
He's been doing the Monday Morning Podcast for like 10 years now.
>>
>>69498663
>redpilled
>reddit
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/billburr
>>
>>69498738
Because it was a team he was 12 minutes away from eliminating from the playoffs and instead of spending the off-season training and being motivated to knock them out next year, he fell to his knees and swallowed their collective cocks with a big smile. Weakest superstar move in the history of the nba
>>
>>69498846
What is red pilled?
>>
>>69498877
Bills Reddit is pretty annoying. All everyone there does is post words in fake Boston accents like he does, quote his ad reads and post videos and pictures of people who look like bill or say things he would probably say
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.