[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose West >Lose Diaw >Lose Boban >Lose Timmy is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: leredditfrogspurs.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
leredditfrogspurs.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>Lose West
>Lose Diaw
>Lose Boban
>Lose Timmy

is this era finally about to slip away under a barrage of memeteam 3s? hold me Spurdorabros, I'm not used to pain like this
>>
yes, you guys had a hell of a run though. and there's still some hope with kawhi
>>
>>69497955
Started slipping when they lost to the fucking Clippers
>>
>>69497955
My question is, when Pop retires...which will probably be within a couple years, if players will be willing to come play with Kawhi and old Aldridge.
>>
Welcome to the rest of the NBA, you self-righteous pieces of shit

Get rekt
>>
>>69497955
chris paul or westbrook in 2017
>>
WE NEED. I REPEAT. WE NEED TO PUSH HARDER FOR WESTBROOK THAN A CONSTIPATED SHIT FROM AN ASSHOLE
>>
>>69497955
Kyle Anderson is literally just a less fat and younger Diaw, that's basically why they drafted him. If Murray reaches his potential he'll be the successor to Parker. Simmons isn't young but he could be their next sixth man. Plus Kawhi is still there and Alridge has a few years left. They really just need a great starting SG to replace Green with, he's fine but they need someone more consistent, and a center looking forward. For the time being they will still be a 50 win playoff team.
>>
why not match Boban if they knew Duncan was retiring and they lost their other interior guys? He was super-efficient last year when he got time.
>>
>>69497976
>one bad season because robinson gets injured
>get the number 1 draft pick for Duncan
>good run

lucky af tbqhfam

welcome to reality spurfans
>>
>Lured Pau Gasol in
>Kyle Anderson will likely keep improving
>Picked an interesting guard in the draft

It's not that bad.
>>
Gasol will fill in nicely. He still has a couple of years left in the tank.
>>
File: 1468278235895.jpg (15 KB, 225x283) Image search: [Google]
1468278235895.jpg
15 KB, 225x283
>>69498039
>>69499192
>>
You guys are about to become the Kings
>>
>>69499577

except the spurs management is competent\
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.