[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is England so bad at soccer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why is England so bad at soccer?
>>
I honestly think its some kind of karma. Think about it, its their national sport, they invented it, have the most famous league in the world, are pretty crazy about it, yet they cant win shit with their national team.
It makes me laugh but they just suffer too much mate.
>>
>>69495816
>semi-finals

wasnt that when only 4 teams competed?
>>
>>69495816

they aren't bad they just ran into their kriptonite, no one would expect that a dentist would enter in the fucking field.
>>
>>69495816
No homo but shouldn't Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan also have white dots? I know they're not in UEFA, but they were members of the USSR when the Soviets won the first Euro Cup
>>
>>69496169
no, it was 1996 at home
>>
>>69496253
It has nothing to do with countries, it's about football associations and FIFA considers the Russian football association to be the successor of the Soviet football federation, thus they inherited the titles.
>>
>>69496386
I know that, but even Slovakia has a blue dot because they were a part of Czechoslovakia when that country won. The title was inherited by Czech Republic.
But you see, Ukraine, Georgia & etc. all have those white dots on them. They were all members of the Soviet Union when the Soviet Union won in 1960. Shouldn't Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan also get those white dots?
>>
Repressed tactics and unrealistic expectations

If they gave USA's fighting spirit to the "Golden Generation" they probably would have won at least 2-3 tournaments
>>
>>69496502
They are members of the Asian federation though, they cannot participate in Euros. That's why they're not on the map.
>>
>>69495816
Lack of personality, from the manager to the players. Also, their playstyle is innocent, predictable and inoffensive
>>
>>69495816
Switzerland or Austria needs to win next
>>
>>69495944

So just like the PU70's down in the south? They didn't invent it but Chile did expose them for actually being shit and getting shat on against a good team?
>>
>>69498096
nah senpai let it be Serbia or Hungary
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.