[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: JFA_Logo.svg.png (125 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
JFA_Logo.svg.png
125 KB, 902x1024
>was thinking that Japan could win through to Quarter finals in the EURO before it starts.
>watching display of serious mode euro teams in the EURO.
>realized that Japan will never beat them in a major football competition.

How do we fix this?
>>
Make a moe blob soccer anime
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O11HKO3ya-g
>>69493106

Holly as False Nueve

Benji as Sweeper

???

The World Cup
>>
With sons of immigrants. Ethnic chinks have no help
>>
REMOVE AUSTRALIA FROM AFC
>>
Why is Japan still not in FIFA games? I want to hit long shots with Honda.
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 471x312
You can't fix them.
The man who was going to fix the shit out of you team is basically kill now.
>>
>>69493168
Japan and china and other leagues all signed with pes wich is more popular i think in asia due to konami
>>
>getting cucked by the big strong Aussies who aren't even supposed to be in the AFC to begin with
lol fuckin nips
>>
Because those subhuman american forced baseball on you guys and you actually enjoy it.
>>
>>69493180
feel bad for him.
but, he failed winning AFC.
>>
>>69493187
China is in FIFA 16, though.
>>
>>69493289
Wait really i have really not been keeping track then
>>
>>69493289
>literal 1 star China is in and Japan isn't
why
>>
>>69493154
Why?
Them and Iran are the only close rival of Japan.
>>
>>69493106
Play defensive and counterattacking football, that's it.
10 or 20 years ago you were shitty and euro and southamerican nt were great. Now you're still shitty but also euro and southamerican nt are shitty, if you hire a proper coach you can meme your way to your first world cup
>>
>>69493348
I think they're 3 stars. I only play at them to laugh at their names and say them in a shitty Chinese accent.
>>
>4-4-2 with Okazaki and Havenaar up front
>play either Kagawa or Honda, not both
>stop being like the US and putting 100 people on the roster every year
>Okubo should never play again.
>>
>>69493467
How the fuck is China 3 stars? They would have trouble beating fucking San Marino.
>>
Who is the best Japanese soccer player right now?

I'm leaning towards Kagawa or Honda
>>
>>69493503
>Havenaar
What part of Japan is that lad from?
>>
>>69493148
Captain Tsubasa has aged really poorly, that show is too retarded to watch now aside from nostalgia.
>>
>>69493698
Honda have won nothing.
Kagawa have won Bndesliga, EPL.
>>
Form a footballing style that reflects your culture. It will be hard but it will be worth it.
>>
File: sahelrosa.jpg (337 KB, 1200x2221) Image search: [Google]
sahelrosa.jpg
337 KB, 1200x2221
>>69493356
بزرگترین متحد
>>
>>69493503
Havenaarr become a shit in a heavy match, His mental is weak af.
>>
>>69495337
So basically tackle not so you can get the ball, but so everyone on the other team gets so mad they kill you, and every one of them gets sent off, allowing your team to win 35-0, making the end to all the possibilities of your being worth something.

Cool idea Rosickyfriend
>>
File: no homo.jpg (268 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
268 KB, 1200x1200
>>69495327
His only legitimate win is the bundesliga

Love Kagawa but he meme'd his way through the EPL
>>
>>69493855
Glorious dutch guy whose parents were weebs
>>
>Complaining about never winning anything in a major football competition

Welcome to the club. Just accept it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.