[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Moortugal and Chilel will face each other on Confederation's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 278x181
>mfw Moortugal and Chilel will face each other on Confederation's Cup
>>
>>69492548
You aren't happy for us son?
>>
>>69492582
I think he would rather Brazil face you than Chile.
>>
>>69492548
Be careful!
1-7 flashbacks are guaranteed
>>
>>69492582
Conflicted feels, senpai
>Portuguese blood
>CONMEBOL brotherhood
>>
>>69492596
I am just not ready to say goodbye to our last reigning title
>>
>>69492548
need to cheer for the nice white teams

like australia!
>>
>>69492678
What if we win it?
>>
>>69492626
>>Portuguese blood
KEK

At best, >you have nigerian blood or something
>>
>>69492626
t. Angolan
>>
Chile should've beat you in Ro16 without that penalty shootout and you would've never been btfo 7-1.

but to be honest, it's better to lost 7-1 than lose 4-0 to Argentina in the final.
That brazilian team was fucking trash. Germany did you a favor.
>>
>>69492548
7-1
>>
>>69494546
The portuguese impregnated lots of cute slaves. Brasil has a lot of race mixing.
>>
>>69494758
What percentage of Brazil's population what you say has majority (>80%) Portuguese blood in them?

Brazil is not a Portuguese colony in the way Australia and Canada are British colonies. It was just a shitty jungle that the Portuguese brought slaves too and used to exploit for plantations etc

Yeah Brazilians speak Portuguese, but so what? Kenyans and Jamaicans speak English. Are they English?
>>
>>69494820
Can you really compare Brazil to Canada or Australia in terms of population?
>>
>>69492626
>m-muh heritage

you're brazillian, BRAZILLIAN
>>
>>69495320
What's your point? Australia already has 2.5x the population of Portugal. The fact Brazil has such a massive population proves that the majority of the people must have nothing to do with Portugal genetically speaking
>>
>>69495382
this, Brazilians have blood from Blacks, Native Americans, Italians, Japanese, Portuguese, German.
Portuguese blood isn't even the second biggest part of brazilian genetics.
>>
>>69495342
Say that to my Portuguese dad.
>Aveiro ftw
>>
>>69495382
That's my point. Because it's so populous, a better comparison would be the USA. And while it speaks English, you cannot say the majority descends from the Brits
>>
>>69495471
Yeah, we only started to migrate there during the 18th century.
>>
>>69492548
Why do Brazilians bant the Portuguese so much? Aren't you literally the same people?
>>
>>69495695
Inferiority complex.
>>
>>69495695
It's just bantz since they surpassed in relevancy.
>>
>>69495695
The same way 'murica bullies UK.
>>
>>69495847
America bullies everybody.
>>
>>69494820
You don't get it don't you?
mega immigration country like the usa.They're probably the only 2 countries in the world with such a diversity.Brazil is like a less organized,less powerful and rich but with a bigger potential
Brazil also had italian and german immigration like the usa did but in smaller degree.
I'd say everysingle brazilian has portuguese blood,only the redneck sheepfuckers in the south manage to have a less percentage of portuguese blood.
If you go to rio de janeiro de percentage reaches 100%, São paulo is like 80%(i'm saying having like at least 1 portuguese family member).
Argentina on the other hand can be called a italian colony,about 90% or more of the country is italian,they speak spanish just because italian is irrelevant
>>
>>69494546
>Says the aboriginan
>>
>>69496080
They are not that much portuguese. More african blood than portuguese
Portuguese were the masters, some got killed, some fled or mixed.
>>
>>69495794
>surpassed
*us
>>
>>69495471
>Portuguese blood isn't even the second biggest part of brazilian genetics.
who is?
>>
>>69496466
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil

Looking at this it's a mix of Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese along with African slaves. But it seem that during XV till the XIX we really did contribute the most.
>>
>>69496668
Maybe Italians. I know a bunch of Brazilians with Italian surname
>>
>>69495572
if ur mother married a portuguese than she can be considered a brazilian whore
>>
>>69496954
Italians came on the early 20th century. After slavery was abolished, we needed some workforce, so we cucked italians to come here by promising some plots of land and stuff
>>
Why is /sp/ obsessed with race and genetics?
>>
>>69492548

It's gonna be a draw
>>
So how does draw work in confederations cup?

Does Euro and Copa America winner have to be in the same group?
>>
File: sfsdfsfs.jpg (35 KB, 1161x144) Image search: [Google]
sfsdfsfs.jpg
35 KB, 1161x144
>>69499274
Chile and Portugal go into different groups.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.