[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Messi is estimated to be worth 800 Million Euro >250 Million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>Messi is estimated to be worth 800 Million Euro
>250 Million release clause + 50 Million net pay and incentive bonuses

would you pay 500 Million Pound Sterling for him?

Keep in mind you would make all that money back in shirt sales within the first week.
>>
Surely, as a door blocker.

A Smurf in my garden.
>>
>>69492197
I wouldn't dare take him out of his safespace.
>>
Would I get Iniesta with him?
>>
only if he promised to pay taxes on it
>>
>>69492197
He would just quit on you like he quat his NT.

>>69492298
isn't it a 3-man package?
>>
File: 1467520288668.jpg (114 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1467520288668.jpg
114 KB, 576x720
>>69492197
>500m pounds are 587m euros nowadays
>While in january was 656m

This could be something good for Chelsea and Man City, idk for Man United
>>
I love those clauses shit, it's like slavery is back in an upside down way
>>
>>69493169
How would it be good? It means having to pay more considering European clubs negotiate transfers in Euros
>>
>Keep in mind you would make all that money back in shirt sales within the first week
not this meme again
>>
>the shirt sales meme
>>
>>69493169
>Argentina in charge of understanding foreign exchange

If Britbongs wanted to buy him it would cost more you fucking 3rd worlder
>>
>29 years old

No thanks.
>>
>>69493391
Aren't most of those clubs actives from other countries? I think it bad, maybe it doesn't apply with other euro clubs
>>
>>69493169
holy shit youre dense
>>
>>69492197
Messi would be a fool to leave now. Barça has the right system for him, and he has such a large amount of credit with the fans that he could take a shit midfield, wipe his ass with his shirt and people would clap. Anywhere he goes, the automatic assumption is that they are winning the League and the CL. And we know that Messi cannot win shit by himself. He can always wait 3 or 4 years and rob some rich Russian or Arab asshole before the unavoidable circle jerk his return to Newel's will be.
>>
>>69492197
im surprised no club has tried to buy him
>>
>>69493734
They have. But why would Barcelona sell him, or why would he want to leave? If he can keep this up for 3 or 4 more years, he is going to retire with the best individual club career ever.
>>
>>69493408
just because neverlands is irrelevant now that doesn't mean it's a meme
>>
>>69493534
>we know that Messi cannot win shit by himself.

but he can create your entire midfield and automatically make you a finals contender.
plus his marketing alone makes him the richest commodity considering how explosive media would be at the thought of him moving to EPL for the first time
>>
>>69492197
>29
>past his peak
>system babby
>autism
>criminal
>almost surely wouldn't adapt
No. Not to mention there's no way he would agree to transfer to another top club, he would get exposed more than he already is.
>>
Messi confirmed for joining the Idaho Potatoes of the MLelS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.