[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what are the best players of each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: euro2016.jpg (122 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
euro2016.jpg
122 KB, 1200x630
Now that the dust has settled, what are the best players of each nation in EC 2016?

Portugal: Nani
France: Griezmann
Germany: Neuer
Wales: Bale
Poland: Lewandowski
Belgium: Nainggolan
Italy: Chiellini
Iceland: Bjarnason
Suitzerland: ???
Croatia: Perisic
Northern Ireland: ???
Hungary: Dzsudzsak
Slovakia: Weiss
Spain: Iniesta
Ireland: Brady
England: Vardy
Turkey: ???
Albania: ???
Romenia: Stancu
Russia: ???
Ukraine: ???
Czechia: ????
Sweden: Ibrahimovic
Austria: ???
>>
>Nani
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>noia
>not boateng
>>
>>69491907
>Scored most goals tied with Ronaldo
>Defensively much more important than Ronaldo
>Great build up play and passes
>>
>>69491928
Boateng is 2nd best, but that handball brings him down. Yes, it was just one mistake, but a big one and Neuer basically made none.
>>
Nani chokes even more than Ronaldo
>>
>>69492180
Nani is the backbone of your team together with Pepe. As could be seen in the final they can do okay without Ronaldo, but without these two I'd like to see how they choke.
>>
>>69491975
>Neuer basically made none

what about the second french goal
>>
I think the Irish would nominate Hoolahan rather than Brady.
One of the 2 fullbacks for Switzerland perhaps?
>>
Switzerland is pretty obviously Shaqiri.

Albania has to be Sadiku. He scored their first ever major tournament goal.
>>
>>69491892
Nani? Lel. I'll comment only on the teams I watched more than one game of:
>Portugal: Pepe (by FAR)
>France: Griezmann
>Germany: Neuer
>Wales: Wee Joey Allen
>Belgium: Hazard
>Italy: Buffon
>Switzerland: Shaqiri
>Croatia: Perisic
>Northern Ireland: Stuart Dallas (amazing player surprised he's not in the pl)
>Spain: Iniesta
>Ireland: Wholahan (despite that shit shot, he redeemed himself with that pass tho)
>England: Dier

Fite me
>>
>>69491892

lol your opinions are fucking awful,, really gotta think more about them.

Portugal: Nani >Pepe or >Rui These two stopped way more goals than portugal scored
Germany: Neuer >Boateng because he covered almost every mistake he could that his teammates made, and the one time he couldnt they got scored on. >Toni Kroos, who do you think allows the entire team to move the way they do? His performance was great
Wales: Bale >ramsey had great assists and a goal i think, and highest passing proficency in wales.
Poland: Lewandowsk >KUBA, >krychoviak
Belgium: Nainggolan >Hazard created most assists, and most chances.
Italy: Chiellini >either wingback did more than him to help the team, both defending,possession and creating goal chances, chiellini did have a good tournament though
Iceland: Bjarnason >sigursson
Suitzerland: ??? >licht >shitqiri >rodriguez
Croatia: Perisic this one is a good one,
Northern Ireland: ??? >seriously?
Hungary: Dzsudzsak >hmm or that one with the german lastname
Slovakia: Weiss
Spain: Iniesta
Ireland: Brady >no it was that one with long hair
England: Vardy >>lol >easily sturridge since everyone else was literal shit and he did some okay things
Turkey: ??? >none
Albania: ??? >the goal scorers
Romenia: Stancu
Russia: ??? >lol
Ukraine: ??? >lol
Czechia: ???? >ayyyy
Sweden: Ibrahimovic >lmao
Austria: ??? >literally who
>>
switzerland: xhaka
>>
>>69493231
this cracked me up

fucking
>arselel
>>
>>69492919
They were without Pepe in the Semi finals and they kept a clean sheet.
>>
File: 93443.jpg (21 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
93443.jpg
21 KB, 324x324
I can't speak for the other countries, but I know who's my country's MVP.
>>
>>69493231
best goal
>>
>>69492945
he did what he had to do. if he didnt touch that ball, giroud would have had it. it was just bad luck the ball went directly towards greaseman
>>
Portugal: MEME MAGIC
>>
How the fuck was Lewandowski the best Poland player?

Krychowiak, Fabianski and Kuba were far better. I've got a strong feeling OP is a Bayern fan.
>>
>>69491892

Portugal : Pepe
Germany : Neuer / Kroos
Wales : Bale / Allen
Italy : Buffon
>>
>>69493296
yeah
>krychowiak was literally the >toni kroos of poland , thats why they were so well organized and possession based.
>>
Also, Wales best player was obviously Ramsey.
>>
>>69493315
yeah, this is why I dont take anyone who calls the game boring seriously.

> i bet they think ramsey didnt do much at all.

>lol

> he was literally the reason why most of the goals ever happened
>>
I think you guys misunderstood Whales. Bale is a solid carry and Allen is good, but that team without Ramsay just seems lost. They were doing fine, then Ramsay got suspended against >us and it just seemed like that team was a body without a proper nervous system
>>
Rodriguez was good for Switzerland
>>
England: Nobody stood out
Northern Ireland: McGovern
Ireland: Hoolahan
>>
>>69491892

>Nainggolan

THANK YOU

Only player on that team that is actually underrated and gets better when it matters most. Besides maybe Courtois
>>
>>69493170
>Portugal: Nani >Pepe or >Rui
>I only base my opinion on the final - the post

>Germany: Neuer >Boateng because he covered almost every mistake he could that his teammates made
Boateng was very good, no doubt.
>Toni Kroos, who do you think allows the entire team to move the way they do?
That'd be Khedira. One of the main reasons >we lost to France (besides bad luck) was Khedira not being there to keep the offense and defense together.

>Wales: Bale >ramsey
Ramsey was alo great, but Bales performance especially in the group stage was amazing. One of the best players in the tournament up to that point. Not only is he incredibly dangerous and scored 3 goals for Wales, he's also a great team player, helping out wherever it's needed

>Sweden: Ibrahimovic >lmao
Everyone but him was literally figuratevly dosgshit. He was still the best of one of the worst teams in the tournament

England: Vardy >>lol >easily sturridge since everyone else was literal shit
How was Vardy shit? He created most of Englands chances, best positioning, good passes. Sturridge was also good, though. One of the only three good english players together with Rashford who barely played.
>>
>>69491892
Portugal: Pepe
Germany: Boateng
Poland: Krychowiak or Kapustka
Belgium: Nainggolan the Indonesian madman
Italy: The entire defensive line and/or Buffon
Iceland: Ragnar Sigurdsson
Switzerland: Shaqiri? Idk thought they were really shit
Croatia: Modric
Northern Ireland: Not Will Grigg
Hungary: Kiraly
Slovakia: Hamsik
Spain: Iniesta no doubt
Ireland: Hendrick
England: Legitimately thought it was Danny Rose, he's not well liked in England but he played the best in this tourney
Turkey: Utter shit but maybe Mor or Koybasi
Albania: Hysaj was sneakily the best RB in this tournament
Romania: No one, maybe Stancu or Stanciu
Russia: Thought Shatov was good
Ukraine: Konoplyanka but also utter shit like us
Czechia: Darida easily
Sweden: Ibrahimovic
Austria: Worst team of the tournament, maybe Baumgartlinger was the "best"
>>
>>69491892

>Portugal: Nani

Quit watching football and turn to badminton or whatever.

Portugal's best was clearly Pepe. Or Quaresma, but he usually would came in as a sub late in the game.
>>
>>69493711

>This entire post

You are what we call here a pipero. Since you don't have pipas in krautsland, pipero becomes wurst-munching muncher faggot.

One of the main reasons you lost to France was that complete retard jumping with the arms wide open in the area. The other main reason is because of being 0-1 down, start throwing balls into the french area against a well-bunkered french team and expect Donkey Muller and Meme Gotze to ever pick one of those balls and score. Lel.
>>
>>69493296
Agree there, made. Only if Lewa could translate his goal scoring form to the EC, maybe he had a claim.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.