[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official euro 2016 ranking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: eurocoachranking.jpg (857 KB, 2648x2792) Image search: [Google]
eurocoachranking.jpg
857 KB, 2648x2792
Thought ?
>>
>>69488969
>meme tier
>no pepe
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69489035
He's not a coach tbqh
>>
pretty good
>>
>>69489074
Neither is Reinaldo
>>
>Portugal completely destroys Wales tactically (like we did to everyone else past the group stage and like Wales kept doing until that point)
>they're patrician tier and we ain't
>>
>>69489129
ronaldo is a coach though
>>
Ukraine were the only team to get 0 points
>>
Also:

>Ireland
>good

Just downgrade Wales to Ireland's place and put us on the top
>>
>>69489165
We would have beaten you if we didn't have players suspended.
>>
>>69489144
>>69489165

see>>69489184
>>
>>69489144
>destroys Wales tactically

>do the same substitutes in each match and pray for an individual miracle
>tactically
>>
How is the winner not the highest?
>>
>>69489360
>m-muh result
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1170x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1170x658
>>69488969
Put Löw in the Sniff Sniff tier
>>
>>69489565
It's clearly a patrician behavior.
>>
>>69489393
I love it how the French are so deluded to actually bend logic so much to their side that now WINNING isn't actually what means to be the best.

The fucking trauma must've been so great that their little heads can't even begin to comprehend what is winning.
>>
>>69489144
Wales died as soon as Ramsey got that yellow
>>
>>69489129
>>69489035

>hello i am 14 and don't get obvious jokes
>>
>>69489673
It's a coach ranking retard. The "muh commando tactic" is clearly a poor tactic. Deschamps is exactly that kind of coach, if France won the Euro Deschamps would be in the same tier.
>>
>>69488969
Our coach Ante Čačić should go way below the ''into the trash it goes'' tier.

Imagine the lowest tier of manager and just lower it a bit more and you get Ante Cacic's tier
>>
>>69489184
>>69489196
Shoulda woulda. We played that match without Pepe and William as well.

>>69489318
Éder played literally 13 minutes before coming on yesterday.
Then, believing any move on the pitch is by individual merit is not understanding our football culture at all. Just compare the behavior of both NT managers yesterday
>>
>>69488969
We don't deserve to be in the trash tier, we need our own tier like already at the waste disposal ground ready to be burnt.
>>
>>69488969
>Romania not in into the trash
The coach was completely clueless and they couldn't even get out of the easiest group with >albania
>>
>>69489673
M8 it's banter. Just counter banter.
>>
File: Offical rankings.jpg (1 MB, 2648x3251) Image search: [Google]
Offical rankings.jpg
1 MB, 2648x3251
>>69488969

Fixed.
>>
>>69488969
Hodgson and whoever that swedish coach is need to be in a tier of their own tbqh. They were so atrocioualy bad, no other coach can even be compared.
>>
>cacic anything but trash
Is there a not even a real coach tier? He's literally a tv repairman and has only coached a few lower division teams before.
>>
>>69493275
but he wears glasses so he must be wise!
>>
>Löw
>patrician
more like "getting carried by his players" tier

Also Fernando Santos should be patrician, I've rated him since his Greece days
>>
>>69488969
I disagree. Low fucked up it big time. What's up with that shit of taking a single real striker in to the squad, only to field Gotze in there?
Plus what happened against France? They have a strong first half, they creat chances upon chances. Their best football in the tournament so far. Conced one goal and they vanished, they looked stale on that 2nd half, slow, out of ideas, they managed to creat only 2 chances on that 2nd half. He failed to motivate his players.
>>
>>69488969
I doubt Terim is actually as bad as Hamren,Woy or Wilmots.

The players,specifically Turan is the reason we lost,not Terim.
>>
>>69489565
he looks like Hitler so much
>>
>>69493672
He is like a Hitler, enormous success on the beginning, fucks everyone sideways, then 45' arrives and loses it.
Looks like him too
>>
>>69493714
He doesn't look like Hitler at all
>>
File: kok.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
kok.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
>>69493763
..Yes he does
>>
>>69493795
not at all, face, eyes brows, hairstyle are all completely different

you might have autism
>>
>>69493850
>talking about facial characteristics
>durr hairstyle
it's not a ''might'' for you, it's pretty much confirmed autism.
>>
File: b5b6n76nb4vcx.jpg (23 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
b5b6n76nb4vcx.jpg
23 KB, 647x340
>>69488969
The German cunt said Portugal would lose, just shows how retarded the man is
French media retardeds spoke too much
You cunts speak too much

I'm happy for Portugal, they deserve it not only because of smart defensive play but also because it's a historical win. crying little whiners
>>
>>69494151
retardeds new meme
>>
>>69491225
>>69488969
>ronaldo meme tier
>conte patrician or goat
but what is the difference between ronaldo and conte? they have teh same attitude and passion as coaches.
and yet you love one and despise the other for the same behaviors.
>>
I still maintain England played in a very visually appealing way during the group stages. >Our football was very positive and attacking, and I can't remember the last tournament where I have been able to say that. It just so happens that the classic English "it's coming home la so let's not bother playing at all" style returned in the knockout stages when >we had to play le dentist and music video director team.
>>
>>69494416
Ronaldo was only included in the list because of his side line antics last night.

It's a joke list m8. A little levity please, I found it pretty funny.
>>
>>69488969
Deschamp is a great coach though. At least good tier. He built an entirely new team from scratch, and got into the WC quarters, and Euro finals.
>>
>>69494416

>and yet you love one and despise the other for the same behaviors.

I love them both for different reasons, but saying that Conte is as good as Ronaldo because of meme-shouts is fucking stupid -- especially from an Italian.

Conte is by far the best manager in this tournament - he:

>diffused Belgium's talent with his tactics and squeezed a 2-0 victory out of a team who aren't very good attacking-wise
>used his opportunity to experiment with players vs Ireland after securing 6 points in his group
>convincingly defeat the former Euro champions who's goalkeeper was ridiculously good during that match, exposing Del Bosque in the process.
>matched World Champions in everything done and would've won if it hadn't been for Zaza's dumb run up and Pelle's memeshot in penalties.
>>
>>69489144
We destroyed ourselves. Not playing any wingers against a uber-defensive Portugal size ensured we had no chance of scoring.

We also replaced Ramsey with Andy King, who was far too conservative an option in midfield
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.