[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We wuz kings? No. WE ARE KINGS! Lmao, I don't remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Literally me right now.jpg (126 KB, 1114x608) Image search: [Google]
Literally me right now.jpg
126 KB, 1114x608
We wuz kings?
No.

WE ARE KINGS!

Lmao, I don't remember seeing such a sore loser in my entire life. All this salt, just makes my food taste better.

Thank you France, thank you very much! Merci.
>>
>/sp/
>white
>>
>>69488332
/sp/ is racist so it has to be white.
>>
>play 120 minutes against a team without Ronaldo
>get BTFO by the worst player in the squad

I would also be salty as hell
>>
>>69488515
>Éder
>worst player

Apologize anon.
>>
>>69488515
How did Ronaldo BTFO France?
>>
I didn't watch the game, can someone clue me in?
>>
>>69488426
great work sherlock
/thread
>>
>>69488314
what happened?
>>
>>69488515
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Éder, you little bitch?
>>
>>69489190
>inb4 Navy SEALs pasta revolving around eder
>>
>>69488515
Eder is a nacional hero, watch ur mouth bruh
>>
>>69488662
ISIS bombed and it was cancelled
>>
File: PepeCrying.jpg (38 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
PepeCrying.jpg
38 KB, 540x516
>>69488537
kek
>>69489190
>>69489289
I'm so happy for the guy...
>>
WE
WUZ
CHAMPS
N
SHEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>69488314
>talk shit about Greece
>literally become Greece to repeat their feat
>>
>>69492996
And you know what? it feels good to be a meme
>>
beware portugal remember the other meme winners didnt qualify for the next world cup
>>
>>69493023
Well done, little Portugal. Well done.
>>
>>69492996
We are more attacking than Greece. We(Ronaldo) just had terrible accuracy.
IRC France had 17 shots and we had 10. A team that parks the bus would have allowed more shots and attempted less shots. France were playing home so they took the initiative.
>>
>>69493060
:3
>>
>>69488314
What's best, is that people don't even know we have a golden generation coming through.

But beating those french cunts at the final was the best possible ending. They are garbage.
>>
>>69493130
Especially with Ronaldo injured. Although that didn't stop the media from somehow spinning it into him being responsible for the win anyways.
>>
>>69493130
Our golde generation was already on the field. That midfield is the future, and we are missing some already known players like Bernardo Silva, Ronny, you know some of the players from that u-21 team that lost the final. We have u-17 champs, and it's likely some of them will become better than the average european player
>>
>>69488314

American /sp/ loves Portugal, ashamed you are grouping me in to this butthurt
>>
>>69493483
/sp/ is a single entity.
>>
>>69492996
you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.