[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016: the year that the supreme gods of football, Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2016.jpg (456 KB, 768x672) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
456 KB, 768x672
>2016: the year that the supreme gods of football, Brazil and Germany, were refballed to be knocked-out from major international competitions

AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
So you would rather have won and kept Dunga as coach?
>>
except they weren't
>>
except they weren't
>>
>>69484531
>Brazil
>supreme god of football

LMAO USA would unironically beat you
>>
>Supreme gods of football
>Brazil
>7-1

Stop embarrassing yourself, its cringy
>>
File: well memed.jpg (274 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
274 KB, 803x688
>Supreme gods of football
>>
except they weren't
>>
>>69484531
it was handball tho

still can't handle the level of stupidity of boateng and schweinsteiger
>>
>>69485888
>boateng
imagine if that actually cost you the game
imagine the shitposting
you should build a shrine to Pellè
>>
>>69486884
I woudl rather have gone out against Italy than lose that game against France, the most unnecessary and retarded defeat I've ever seen.
>>
>>69484531
>conveniently forgeting that refball agaisnt ecuador

what goes around comes around
>>
>>69484531
>>69485674
this, we were simply shit in that game against france
>>
>>69484531
>the supreme gods of football
only germany
>were refballed
only brazil
>>
>>69484531
Did you cherrypick that pic to try and imply Schweinsteiger's hand didnt touch the ball?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9n5nbKwYvE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.