[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TSUUUUUUUUUUU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
TSUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
ronnie is a cute
>>
Seriously, Ronaldo reached Patrick Bateman levels of delusion and egomania. He thinks he's the center of the universe, he sees most people around him like moths.
>>
What will he do once he retires?
Become a COACH?
>>
friendly reminder players are NOT ALLOWED to be doing that, thats the managers and coaches job

if the ref was doing his job properly, he would have sent ronaldo back to the bench
>>
>>69480210
Become and ad-man, like Becks did.
>>
>>69480242
If the ref was doing his job properly Payet would have been given a red card.
>>
>Look at me. I am manager now
>>
>>69479764
The face Fernando made was funny.
>>
>“Iceland didn’t try anything,” whined the Portuguese captain. “They were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counterattack. It was a lucky night for them. We should have three points but we are OK. I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end. It was unbelievable. When they don’t try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition.”

>Iceland go on to achieve nothing
>Ronaldo captains Portugal to the championship

EAT SHIT ICELAND

THANKYOUBASEDTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
tsu.
>>
>>69480920
with icelandic style of play
really makes you think
>>
>>69480920
Ronaldo was just trying to motivate them.
>>
>>69480851
He was like: deslarga-me caralho
>>
I was watching Sky Sports Special on Ronaldo and realized Santos coached him when he played for Sporting.
That's some Lucas kind of pottery
Beautiful
>>
santos has a degree in electrical engineering. this is gonna piss off the liberal arts babbies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.