[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo > Messi Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The GOAT.png (698 KB, 988x443) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT.png
698 KB, 988x443
Glad we've finally settled it lads, all the arguments over the years have been fun, but we have our answer now.
>>
fuck off with this troll bait you dumb cunt, this greaseball is being laughed at by sports reporters worldwide
>>
Cristiano Ronaldo's leadership was key tbqh
>>
>>69479304

A white argentinian with a murrikan flag will disagree with you.
>>
>>69479320
See >>69479333

That heart is something you'd never see from Autist messi, he dragged his team over the line even when injured.
>>
>yurosemens imitating Brady v Manning
Cannot wait for them Muslims to remove you all from this planet
>>
>>69479363
Literally nobody even gives your sport a second thought, unlike you who is clearly so obsessed with ours. Back to /nfl/ now.
>>
>>69479363
you guys will be removed first by BLM and Jesus, Pedro and their crew
>>
>>69479363

who the fuck are those?!

you think that anyone in the world cares about your local shitty sports?
>>
>>69479363
Are these hockey or american football players?
>>
>>69479379
>>69479396
>>69479447
>>69479475
Jesus Christ, there wasn't even a b8 image posted. How embarrassing.
>>
I really don't understand why now Cristiano is better than Messi just for winning a final that he didn't even play. Looks like people don't remember that Messi arrived to a final too (also wining matches and scoring more goals than Cristiano and crying less than him).

Also, I really don't care who wins the Ballon d'Or this year. I already know who is the best and I don't need FIFA to confirm it to me.
>>
>>69479563
>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony UEFA’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’
>>
>>69479363

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady%E2%80%93Peyton_Manning_rivalry

Compare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messi%E2%80%93Ronaldo_rivalry
>>
>>69479563
he did play, for 20 minutes. Pajeet is at fault for killing him
>>
>>69479619
Just for playing 20 minutes (in which nothing happened) he deserves to be considered GOAT?

I don't understand. What I remember is that 1 week ago he was considered the most overrated player of the world and he was called donaldo or penaldo. So, in just one week you pass from being shit to be the greatest of all time?
>>
>>69479706
>So, in just one week you pass from being shit to be the greatest of all time?

This is pretty much what happenned here when Zidane who the CL as a manager last month
>>
>>69479304
Well, both suck anyway so it's not like it changes anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.