[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so terrible in the final?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why was he so terrible in the final?
>>
>>69479162
Only 3 days of recovery after playing against Germany, he was probably burnt out.
>>
He chokes in finals. It's the Atletico spirit
>>
the chicano predicted but you didn't listen
>>
I'd like to see the chicano thread from yesterday. Please someone tell me he made one.
>>
>>69479162

his portuguese grandparents threatened to disown him
>>
>>69479162
their hoof it to "Giroud for the knockdown to Greasyman" failed miserably as Pepe is a cunt but not a moron.
>>
>>69479162

Why was he the only one playing in the other 6 matches ? Most French goals were Giroud/Griezmann cooperation.
Pogba was an absolute garbage yesterday. Disappeared and he even got mad after Portugal Scored because he thought he deserved this Euro.
>>
>>69479183
he made one
>>
chicano shitposting got to him

not his fault France lost though, he was just marked hard but still almost scored
>>
He actually played okay in the final. People give him shit because he was the star player of the losing team.
>>
>>69479162
Atletico genetics
>>
>>69479162
>>69479162
pathetico dna
>>
>>69479162
not lucky enough, also Patricio was the GOAT that match.
>>
He was actually ok, he did cause Lloris some trouble with that header from outside the box, he could have done better but Portugal was very defensive and he needs spaces to run in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.