[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: the hellenic bird.png (6 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
the hellenic bird.png
6 KB, 720x513
Greece sacks Fernando Santos and Ranieri
Santos wins the Euro and Ranieri the Premier league
>>
>>69478113
>Grease
>>
If you're a coach and you want to succeed you must coach the Greek national team first.
>>
>>69478113

>Greece won Euro 2004
>Spain won Euro 2008
>Spain won World Cup 2010
>Spain won Euro 2012
>Portugal won Euro 2016

we lead the way desu senpaitachi
>>
So Skibbe to be the next meme master after he gets sacked by Greece?
>>
>>69478222
yes
>>
>>69478222

only time will tell

I cringed when we sacked Ranieri and Santos because of that eternal impatience that our people have.

The only time we ignored this was when Rehhagel was our coach and ultimately we won the Euro
>>
based greece
>>
>>69478255
>Rehhagel
Apologize to me and all Germans RIGHT NOW
>>
>>69478274

Why?
>>
you already won an euro, it was epic and it was against a great team. Thats more you could ask for.
>>
File: 1414856331765.jpg (4 KB, 261x191) Image search: [Google]
1414856331765.jpg
4 KB, 261x191
>>69478191
>Del Bosque visited Greece when he was 5

FUCK, it all makes sense now
>>
>>69478274
I'm sorry we sacked Löw and Daum.

t. Fenerbahçe fan
>>
>>69478542
All i want is establishing a strong presence in the champions league.
>>
Is Fernando Santos an honorary greek by now?
>>
>>69479274
he speaks a little greek so yes
>>
>>69479302
Only because of that?
He spent there many years, trained some 3 different clubs and the national team
>>
>>69479400
he is a a greek
>>
>>69479274
https://youtu.be/5M0eIQC2WV8

He is the only reason i supported portugal desu
>>
WC Group is easy, finishing 2nd shouldnt be a problem.
Meme Belgians can still find a way to fuq up imo, despite them saying that "we changed coach so everything is pretty now". Their defence sucks, their offence is OP , depends on teh day.
Bosnia is a dead team.

All that matters is our team to find its former self of being a team, selfishness aside we have a good roster to finish 2nd and its a reasonable target following the downfall of players like Dzeko.
However with 2nd teams who will be possible play-off contenders being Spain/Italy and France/Netherlands alongside some less possible teams like Croatia/Wales/Poland/Turkey ending up being 2nd spot teams as well , it seems nearly impossible to qualify.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.