[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What if the Dutch were in the Euros?

Would things have been different?
>>
There would have been a lot more memes for sure. And it's better to have a team with tradition like the Netherlands than literally who's like northern Ireland or Albania even when they're in a shit point in their history desu
>>
would have choked at some point
>>
Their teams are always technically sound and their games are usually entertaining when they're not deJonging their opponents

They had some bad luck landing in based Island's qualifying group as well
>>
The good Dutch players are all old and the young ones are crap, see Memphis Depay.
>>
>>69477404
ty that's really nice actually

>>69477411
true

>>69477423
w-we've got some talent coming through
>>
File: netherlands qualification.png (114 KB, 1298x794) Image search: [Google]
netherlands qualification.png
114 KB, 1298x794
They just lost too many times.
>>
>>69477438

>lost to iceland
>twice

goddamn. i know international football is a generational thing and netherlands have had theirs the past 8 years but holy shit I would think a country with such pride and history in the game could muster up enough to make it over turkey and ICELAND
>>
we would probably choke against a team of smaller stature.

here's to qualifying for the next WC, we don't have to play Iceland thankfully.
>>
>>69477389

The problem is all these old as fuck players, I want a new team with full on YOUNG PLAYERS, I don't want to see these old fucks anymore!
>>
>>69477423
This :(
>>
>>69477389

they would have probably got eliminated in the group stage
>>
Depends what dutch team would play. the qualifier team would probably meme third in the group and get btfod in the 16th
>>
NL is a meme team hup hup

sauce: i was fucking with a dutch chick during 2010 WC
>>
>>69477389
Would've probably lost in the quarter-finals.
>>
>>69477389
how the fuck does he do it

can he literally cut inside forever?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.