[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uniroincally supporting a bunch of africans and algerians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
>uniroincally supporting a bunch of africans and algerians bought and naturalized to give you a fooball team

How can even disgusting frog-people support a symbol of literally what's wrong with their country and destroying them?
>>
inb4 that autist american guy posts the congratulations portugal picture like he does every fucking thread
>>
Take a look at your own team waffle.

>bought and naturalized
why are you making shit up?
>>
It's yo girl fraenca
>>
>>69477383
>implying I give a fuck about those shits

Exactly my point

Importing fuckloads of immigrants to make a football team means I will not support it
>>
File: _86710428_fighterspercap624.png (32 KB, 624x426) Image search: [Google]
_86710428_fighterspercap624.png
32 KB, 624x426
>>
>supporting a bunch of cape verdeans and brazilians passed off as Portuguese is however fine
>>
naingolan benteke lukaku origi dembele witsel batsuayi kompany

yeah they all look like proper belgians to me

i mean no one really gives a shit except the turbo autists here on sp. the problem is when the pot tries to call the kettle black

just embrace it like us ameriburgers
>>
Belgium is the same
>>
>>69477409
>importing

They are french, born and formed in france.
>>
>>69477367

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Authentic Belgians""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Hazard
>Lukaku
>Maureen
>Benteke
>Witsel
>Kompany
>Origi
>(You)
>>
>>69477367
>algerians

Where ?
I'd rather have 11 africans in my team than one single loser from lelgium
>>
>>69477436
Their parents were imported.
>>
>>69477429
>>69477434
>>69477436
>>69477442
>>69477444

I don't give a fuck about Belgium because its a team of shitskins who don't care about the country at all (not that most belgians do anyway), which was my point exactly, why should you give a fuck about any of the French team
>>
>>69477436
>they are french

ohhh cucknada...
>>
I honestly don't see why this is a big deal to you guys.
If I recall correctly, the majority of them were actually born in France and lived pretty much all of their life in France. If that's not being French, then what the fuck is it?
Culture /=/ Race.
>>
File: 20160711_031637.jpg (330 KB, 639x633) Image search: [Google]
20160711_031637.jpg
330 KB, 639x633
>>69477379
>>
File: 1432565110168.jpg (13 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1432565110168.jpg
13 KB, 248x233
>>69477663
>we lost so it doesn't matter anyway
So so salty
>>
Okay, now that Euro is over CAN POL KINDLY FUCK OFF?
We've honestly had more LE AFRICA threads than threads discussing actual football, it's shitposting at this point, kill yourselves.
>>
there's a controversy here saying Deschamps may be racist because there aren't enough arabs in the team. just fuck my country up senpai
>>
>>69477663
Same here with the German NT

I kinda lost the connection to the NT
>>
>>69477426
...and africans.this. so much this.

if whites are butt hurt why not train harder master race.cmon not even blacks whine about whites in rugby reppun south africa an nambia.
or how all the filipinos reppin philkipines were all half white. one fijian coach ripped on them for that an they git butthurt
>>
>>69477367
>/pol/ still not gone
wtf guys
>>
>>69477854
Not everyone who is against this is a /pol/cuck
>>
>>69477827
>>69477854

They'll be gone for a month then come back for the olympics. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>69477872
Against what? If they have a French nationality, what makes them non-French?
>>
>>69477839
>I kinda lost the connection to the NT
that's because you're a Turk or a Pole, most players in the NT are still white Gemans
>>
>>69477881
Their skincolor, their ethnicity and 95% of them identifying with the country their parents came, rather than France

Now call me racist, I don't give a fuck. :-D
>>
>>69477881
>what makes them non-French?
Their ethnicity, according to a lot of people.
>>
>>69477827
this tbph
>>
>>69477905
If they identify with their parents' country, why do they play for france? Why do they sing the anthem? Why did sissoko try his hardest to lead the attack every single time?
>>
>>69477905
>Now call me racist, I don't give a fuck.
You should because you'll go to the prison in germanistan because of that.

>Insert german couple that got prison sentences because they had a jewbook page against rapefugees.

I also feel op, but we won with a goal from a nigger so at least we have that going on for us.
>>
If this tournament have demostrated something about race is that blacks>arabs
>>
>>69478008
Bbut the kangz of iberia won
>>
>>69478008

>France kicks out the sandniggers from the NT
>Performs better as a result

Moral of the story: do not let them join.
>>
>>69477905
>and 95% of them identifying with the country their parents came
I seriously doubt this. I mean, they might be proud of their heritage, but they consider themselves African-French, not immigrants.

if you could please provide a source for these claims, I'd be thankful.
>>
>>69478090
it's only because France is first world and Africa is a shithole

make no mistake, shitskins only like Europe for it's standard of living, they have no patriotism towards the nations
>>
>France is full of Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>let me just ignore that some portuguese players were born in france!
>let me just ignore the best portuguese player from the whole tournament was brazilian!!!
>let me just ignore the tournament winning goalscorer was born in Guinea-Bissau!!!!!!!!!

get
the
fuck
off
my
board
>>
>>69478273
Sounds like everyone ever. You're patriotic towards the country that treats you well. It's often the country you're born in, but not always.
>>
>>69478298
no, patriotism is an attachment to your native homeland and bloodlines
>>
>>69478315
>your native homeland
Not necessarily native, but yes, homeland
>bloodlines
Nah. That's being proud of your race, not your culture.
>>
>>69477828
I heard the same shit on the news before the Euro started and then I took a look at the French NT.
>>
Citizenship laws are way too lax in most European countries. We should adopt a Swiss or UAE-style system where citizenship is based on blood and you need approval from your peers, the local governmetn, schools in the area etc before being granted. Rught now you can literally jump off the plane, stick around for 5 or 6 years claiming welfare and voila you're a full citizen.
>>
>>69477828
>controversy here
It's hardly a controversy, everyone knows these accusations are full of shit.
>>
>>69477367
>naturalized

But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>69477854
wtf?

i hate deutschland now.
>>
>>69477367
>still shitposting this hard
The Euros are over, Geert, you can go back to /tv/.
>>
>people confusing nationality with citizenship
Europe is truly gone
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.