[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly the POWER GROUP of this yuro.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: group F results.jpg (32 KB, 545x320) Image search: [Google]
group F results.jpg
32 KB, 545x320
Truly the POWER GROUP of this yuro.
>>
will they drop the new system after this
>>
>>69478818
Nope they call it a $UCCE$$
as in, more teams, more games, more sold tickets, more tourism, more profit
don't kid yourself
>>
>>69478818
its the same format but games are being held all around europe, for some reason

pic related
>>
>>69478932
Well done, Baku!
>>
>>69478932

This is just some next-level bullshit. Where's the fucking joy in hosting.
>>
>>69478932
Is the next one sponsored by fucking EasyJet or something?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>iceland tied to this
>austria tied to this
>hungary tied to this
>hungary scored 3 (!) against this

most undeserved euro win ever, or wtf is going on?
>>
>>69478932
Also the semis and final are at Wembley
>>
>>69479141
Literally the only team they won against in the first 90 minutes of a game were Wales.
>>
>>69478932
And how will brexit fuck that?
>>
>>69477254

I don't know guys, this shit makes me furious.
>>
>>69479208

Doesnt affect shit, Azerbaijan isnt in the EU or Schengen. Neither is St. Petersburg.
>>
>>69479141
We have individually very strong players who can make a difference in a moment, even if at collective level we play badly
you just have collective game, no individualities to turn things around
>>
>>69479543
>I don't know guys, this shit makes me furious.
Like how I felt after losing EURO 2004
>>
>>69479141

ronaldo was the problem
>>
>implying portugal didnt want to land on the easy side of the tournament
>>
>>69478818
Fuck no. They'll think it highlights the fact that 3rd place teams deserve to qualify
>>
>>69479662

yeah, but greece wasn't third in a group with hungary, austria and iceland, they deserved to get out of the group stages,+ they didnt draw 7 out of 8 games on the tournament. I'm sorry man, but that shit don't seem right.
>>
>>69479208
Even if it did, it won't. UK has to stay two more years in the EU at least.
>>
>>69478932
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
Don't even need to troll soccer threads anymore as the sport trolls itself. Draw all your group games, draw majority of your finals and win the whole damn thing.

Literally a meme of a sport, I fucking love it.
>>
>>69479936

not only that but
>star player doesn't play final
>can troll the shit out of people saying he 'won it'
>>
>>69479947
There are already shit tons of articles up saying he is ONE OF THE GREATEST. Despite the fact this was a dismal tournament by his standards. I'd even argue he held his team back with his selfish as shit style of play.
>>
File: o-key.jpg (48 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
o-key.jpg
48 KB, 798x809
>>69477254
>Truly the POWER GROUP of this yuro.
>Hungary first
>Hungary loses to meme Belgium 4-0
>>
>>69478932
>measured in miles

Fucking cucks
>>
>>69477254
Try drawing more and losing less next time I guess
>>
>>69479936
They won it because they are the ONLY team in the tournament who didn't lose a game you fucking idiot. Fucking Australians literally a meme of a country.
>>
>>69480272
What the fuck are you on about?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.