[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To my polish brothers. Are you butthurt about Portugal winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: preuzmi.png (3 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi.png
3 KB, 227x223
To my polish brothers. Are you butthurt about Portugal winning it?

People her genuinely think we would win euro if we werent so unlucky.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (19 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
19 KB, 350x219
All the teams who failed to beat Portugal are now on my black list. I hate every single of you. Fuck you all.
>>
Poland is shit, same as you, luka.
>>
File: 108567.jpg (33 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
108567.jpg
33 KB, 324x324
>>69476697

Your mvp
>>
File: euro-cup-m.jpg (182 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
euro-cup-m.jpg
182 KB, 759x422
>>69476964
Thank him for me

Pic related
>>
Im always butthurt, i dont see any reason why would i stop for the euros
>>
>>69476601
>Are you butthurt about Portugal winning it?
Not really, quarterfinal is already a big deal for us and we didn't even lose to world champions and euro champions. 2018 is going to be good for us too bad it's in Russia and I won't be there
>>
>>69476601
no
this was our best run ever, we didn't even expect to get that far

and personally I wanted to see the beautiful one lift the trophy and he did
>>
>>69476601
Butthurt starts from the moment you were eliminated brothers. I genuinely thought you'd reach the finals.
>>
>>69476601
>Are you butthurt about Portugal winning it?
I am, but for different reasons than what could be obvious.
I lost all the remaining respect I had for CR7 (and the entirety of the Portugal NT by proxy) when he started talking shit about Iceland and didn't want to exchange his jersey with that Icelander guy. Lowest of scum.
However, Portugal beat >us fair-and-square. The game was pretty tight and a draw was, again, fair, but they were better at executing the pens so whatever. Our team did better than what was expected of them and I am pretty content with it. Sure, the appetite grows when you dine (or whatever the saying is in English), but the tournament was very good for us.
>we would win euro if we werent so unlucky
And Milik wasn't so shit!
>>
>tfw in an alternative reality, the final was Italy-Poland

it hurts, broland. It hurts so bad
>>
You were honourable opponents
but unfortunately there can be only one
>>
delusions of grandeur
kurvati will never win anything because you think you are hot shit, then get kicked out by mexico
>>
If anyone has reason to be butthurt, it should be us
>>
>>69477757
you ejected yourself from the tournament
>no striker
>>
>ITT: countries that own nothing buttmad about the champions
That just said. Germanistan, Islamic state of France, Spain or Italy are the only ones that can talk shit because they actually win trophies, you fuck should just stay low because you can't even beat one of the worse Portuguese teams while your countries had the best generation in a while.

>B-but poortugal didn't deserve to win
That's just like your opinion man. We won it fairly.
>>
>>69476601
Nah. I am content that at least we got eliminated by champions. And they needed memelties to do that.
>>
>>69477771
true, I don't even complain
>>
Fucking portugal spics
>>
I'm not mad at all
portugal pulling a greece is the best meme of this euro
>>
Butthurt is alleviated a bit by the fact, that it is the first time I remember, when our NT should have won the game but did not.

Also the second time in 30 years when they were playing extra time.
>>
I don't give much of fuck but considering how all of that Euro turned out and how close we were this was probably our best chance and there won't be another one ever
>>
moortugal deserved to win this because of the 2004.now the cosmic karma is in balance once again which means messi is going to win next WC.

still butthurt our cowardly coach played like a faggot vs them while realistically we could have won that game
>>
Half polish here. Me and my dad were upset because benuldis are fucking aids and I was upset because Portugal literally lucked into this tournament.
But the team did play really well and went further than expected and my other half won so I'm rather content.
>>
>>69479837
>this was probably our best chance and there won't be another one ever
That's why I am butthurt. It'll NEVER happen again. ;_;
>>
>>69477624
>didn't want to exchange his jersey with that Icelander guy

This was proven a lie by the Iceland player, he just wanted to exchange inside the tunnel for some reason
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.