[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST U S T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: CnCnUJEWgAAUyOj.jpg (265 KB, 1199x815) Image search: [Google]
CnCnUJEWgAAUyOj.jpg
265 KB, 1199x815
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>the way Eder Barbosa is looking at Greaseman

Damn...
>>
>>69475860
>Get him boys
>>
>>69475850
Now that i think about it, there wasn't a single White player on the field for this final. Nice "EURO" right here.
>>
>>69475860
Will greaseman prep the bull?
>>
>>69475860
Hes fantasizing about his delicious boipucci
>>
>>69475850
Are they all about to bum rush the almost protesting Grease Man?
>>
>>69475850
Why isn't he dancing?
>>
What did you think about the hand the referee signed against france on Koscielny? the only one white and Eder did the fault and signed against France, the only funny thing in the complete final.
>>
>why didn't I choose Portugal
>>
>>69477884
His surname sounds German.
>>
Do you think Eder could fuck any white woman in Portugal?
>>
>>69477937
I'm certainly a more informed person for knowing that these are the thoughts that keep you wake at night.
>>
>>69477947
nah man alcohol does that
>>
this could be Poor Little White Boy cover
>>
>>69477773
Someone's still mad
>>
>>69475850
webm?
>>
>>69477900
greasyman.. he could pull it off
>>
>>69478793
not as mad as you
>>
Looked like Eder was about to the Greaseman over
>>
>>69475860
hes not looking at him tho
>>
>>69477832
Would be mad af is they had scored during that free kick
But they didnt, so Im more mad about Pepe not getting his red while committing an aggression on a French player right in front of the ref while the game was stopped for a corner
>>
>>69479962
>Grease
Come on, man. It's pigman.
>>
>>69480074
it was a sweet free kick though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.