[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: worst players of euro.jpg (433 KB, 1189x1502) Image search: [Google]
worst players of euro.jpg
433 KB, 1189x1502
what went wrong?
>>
Put Błaszczykowski instead of Lewandowski
>>
But 4 of those players.performed.well
>>
>>69469889
Noga was incredibly overhyped, all commentators kept saying this would be the game he steps up
>>
except for Mueller those aren't even the worst in their teams
>>
>>69469889
Lewandowski did his job, he kept like 2 and sometimes 3 defenders on him whenever the ball got close to the opponent's goal.
>>
ronaldo literally did nothing
de bruyne .. was he even playing?
mueller missed like 7 attemps in one game alone
pogba's highlight of the cup was beating kimmich
lewa was actually decent with Poland, he scored in the game they got eliminated in so i dont agree
Rooney is just old
>>
>>69469889
You put Miller instead of Goetze
>>
>>69469889
Ronaldo was the Motm in the semifinal, you mong
>>
>>69469889

Muller was the worst of the bunch, what the hell happened to him, he was GOAT at the WC
>>
Ronaldo got them through the wales game
De Brunye was good vs Ireland
Muller was awful
Pogba was 5/10 with a few fancy flicks that made him look like a dickhead
Lewa was getting double teamed by everyone while Milik was god awful. Also Poland as a whole were lazy as fuck
Rooney has been terrible all season but was their best player of the groups tbf
>>
>>69469889
they spent their competitive drive on soccer
>>
>>69470066
And vs Hungary
>>
>>69470018
Rooney is 30 years old but look like a 40 yearold
he just dindu good
>>
Müller is completely incompetent. Hundreds of attempts, Zero goals. What a disaster.
I thought the De Bruyne played very well, all things considered.
>>
>>69470345

De Brunye summary
Lazy vs Italy
MotM vs Ireland
Invisible vs Sweden
Alright vs Hungary
Dreadful vs Wales

3/10 tourny from the £40bn man
>>
>>69470018
>Ronaldo literally did nothing
Y-yea those 3 goals and 2 assists don't count
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.