[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness lol, what went so wrong for France? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ooNJHbO.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92 KB, 300x300
In all seriousness lol, what went so wrong for France? I mean their team is superior to POR on pretty much every position, how did they fuck up so bad?
>>
>>69468033
The sport does have a lot of randomness to it. One lucky bounce here or there and the whole thing could have turned out differently.

Portugal's plan was to sap the energy out of the game and hope for a lucky strike.

France couldn't keep up any kind of sustained attack and got discouraged and disorganized.
>>
>>69468033
Portugal's been playing lucky shitty football all tornament. Disgusting.
>>
>>69468033
Because football doesn't work like that, case in point; England.
>>
>>69468033
They got too tired at the beginning. They probably thought they were up against Iceland 2.0 and would easily break through the portoguese defence. I saw the whole thing coming when Sissoko started trying to emulate Messi every 5 minutes running from one end of the field to the other. The more it dragged on, the more chances to win Portugal had.
>>
Portugal were better defenders than france were attackers.

"69468711"
get the fuck out. literally every sport has randomness in it.
>>
>>69468033
France lacked mechanisms when in possession of the ball. They could have strangulated Portugal but instead chose quick vertical passing down the centre of the field. That's all they had for buildup play, after that it was all about individual dribblings or lucky bounces. At the same time, their defense was prone to massive brainfarts, and unlike Santos, Dechamps hadn't managed to fix this problem after the group stage.

It would have been funny to see them go up against a team like Italy, or a fully fit Germany. they would have been exposed massively.
>>
>>69468740
HAHAHAHHA STAY BUTTHURT FRIENDO
>>
>>69468893
>It would have been funny to see them go up against a team like Italy, or a fully fit Germany. they would have been exposed massively.

I think that will weigh on the Germans for a while. A fit Germany would have demolished Portugal; or France, for that matter.
>>
>>69468033
Typical French mentality of chargimg in and trying to make it a bloodbath. Within 30 minutes they were already gassed. I wouldve loved to see Guerreiro score his goal
>>
>>69468033

Payet,Ouii,Giroud did not turn up today and Pogba was invisible
>>
File: superlative laughter.jpg (194 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
superlative laughter.jpg
194 KB, 517x768
>>69468740
Just accept that your "far superior team" got fucking raped.
That's what you get, playing dirty, french fucks.
AND YOU EVEN PAYED FOR OUR CELEBRATION! HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69468740

haha go munch on your frogs senegal
>>
>>69468870
Summer is strong
>>
>>69469129
>playing dirty, french fucks.
this.

everyone talks about the playful headlock and the accidental handball but france clearly had deliberately intention to injure ronaldo. not just in the payet incident but afterwards when they thought he would stay on
>>
they shouldn't have turned up so much in the beggining

by the end Sissoko was basically dead

I got pretty angry at Pogba screaming at Sissoko after the goal when Sissoko was playing much better than him
>>
>>69468711
>dubs
>1st post
correct
>>
>>69468740
Your team struggled against Romania, Fucking Albania and drew with Switzerland. And also had an easy bracket where you had to face Ireland and Iceland
>>
they aren't
>>
Apart from Pogba and Griezmann every other player is inferior to Portugal. True story.
>>
File: spagett.png (1002 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
spagett.png
1002 KB, 900x900
>>69468740
>>
>>69469408
Griezmann only missed that header doe
>>
>>69468033
Overrated players.
>>
Croatia > Ireland
Poland > Iceland
Wales < Germany

Portugal went 120 mins against tougher teams, they were mentally and physically stronger that showed right at the end when the French players were gassed.
>>
>>69468740
>France
>complaining about luck
>>
File: a_2.jpg (86 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
a_2.jpg
86 KB, 800x520
>>69468033
Any team that allows a striker this much space deserves to be scored on
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.