[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope Americans now understand why football is the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
I hope Americans now understand why football is the greatest sport. Those emotions, those stories, you can't make that shit up. Football is like life, football can be unfair, but football's greatest games are like novels, they are memorable.
>>
>>69467709
Well I guess Portugal can finally rest. They spent so long trying to win and finally did. They were always hopeful.

Congrats and fuck you.
>>
>0-0 until 2 hours in

it's a shit semen slurping sport, just admit it
>>
>>69467709
Is this the year of the TSU?
>>
Excuse me, I have very bad sight, could you please point out where Edér and Rui Patrício, the people that we should be thanking the most, are in this picture?

Also, again, I'm sorry, my eyesight is real bad, it almost looks like Ronaldo is the one holding the trophy. Surely I'm seeing wrongly, who is actually holding it?
>>
>>69467843
>W-Why is the captain holding the trophy?!?!?!?
>>
A literally who sneaks a goal in after two hours of boredom. Yeah great shit Eurocucks.
>>
>>69467843
rui was ALL the way to the right of the group, no idea where eder was, but yeah they are morons for not taking the center
>>
>>69467843
Yes Ronaldo is holding the trophy because he's the captain. He's holding the trophy because he's the reason Portugal is even in this Euro. He's holding the trophy because his teammates know that he's the greatest player Portugal has ever seen and he gave everything to make this happen.
>>
>>69467908
how many times did they hit the woodwork ?

you can't call this a boring game

fuck you hope you die tonight
>>
>>69467843
lmao u fucking virgin
>>
>>69467807
watching the game go 0-0 for a long time is just as boring watching basketball and people scoring every 2 seconds left and right
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>69467709
Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
>>
>>69467908
>t. didn't watch the game

it was intense as fuck, shit ton of defenses from Patricio, 2 shots against the goalpost, a lot of counters

the only boring part was those 10 minutes where Portugal had the ball before Eder came in and we didn't know what we were doing
>>
>>69467709
I hope this is bait, because even the ESPN commentators said this was a shit game.
>>
>Ronaldo hyped by Euros as best player in world
>he comes out and his team is way better without him
>game end and Ronaldo runs around screaming ripping his shirt off like he did something
"Hey great sport right, our American friends?"
>>
People saying "Fuck Ronaldo, theres more to this team than him."...

Ronaldo has put Portugal where they are this year, whether it's visible or not. The reason everyone was talking about Ronaldo today is that he finally brought his nation back into a final, and he had to leave it so short. I cried. Muh feels.
>>
>>69468357
That was pretty funny, even most of them admit UEFA's fat stacks of cash from extra matches mean nothing will change.
>>
>>69468467
This is why America is the greatest. We don't make up stupid shit like this to feel good. We just give credit to whoever actually won the game.
>>
>>69468357
>soccer
>ever good
Only exception is if the US is blowing out third world shitters for laughs
>>
>>69468605
>America is the greatest
>>
>>69467709
Go to a good college football game first and then have an opinion.
>>
American football shouldn't even be legal. It's so retarded that you allow people to keep ruining their lives while looking the other way. It's just a bunch of concussed black people crashing into each other.
>>
>>69468467
Look go enter a contest for CR7 dick-sucking. That's the sport you love not soccer
>>
>>69469354
I would if I could.
>>
>>69467709

But all sport has stories. It's why we watch it

Professional sports is just soap opera for men
>>
>>69469336
Soccer causes concussions too. Concussions are all about jostling the brain around in the skull which you do every head ball in soccer. Go back to looking at nude pics of Ronaldo you ciuck
>>
File: leblock.webm (772 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
leblock.webm
772 KB, 480x480
But this was greater
>>
>>69467709
anyone have a link to them lifting the cup?
>>
>0-0 2 hours of casual jogging and flopping
really memorable stuff fagts.
>>
>>69469336

Go back to Sweden
>>
soccer is gay
>>
>>69469448
Basketball - The LEAST exciting sport ever. 2 points to team 1, 2 points to team 2, 2 points to team 1, 2 points to team 2.......
>>
>>69467709

>greatest sport
>not boxing

wew
>>
>>69467709
Most boringest tournament of all time award goes to...EURO2016!
>>
File: cristiano-ronaldo_2-1.jpg (15 KB, 126x108) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo_2-1.jpg
15 KB, 126x108
>>69469387
Well this isn't the placd5to talkabout how much you want to suck Ronaldos cock whether how much he sucks at soccer or not. There are other forums here for gay men who want to suck off gay men
>>
>>69469336
>being this much of a pussy
No wonder you like divegrass so much.
>>
>>69469558
>googles "ronaldos dick"

Anyway, I find it so funny everytime Americans say they're the greatest. You actually believe it too LOL
bye im gonna go walk down the street without getting harrassed or shot by cops and street gangs
>>
Murican sports are very exciting
Watching scores every minute
At least nascar is fun when theres collisions, fire and shit
>>
>no respect to your country flag
>wearing it like a fucking towel
>during the group photo it was being stumped on the ground and wasnt even in the picture

I was glad France didn't win, but seeing that symbol of the country being thrown around like a fucking rag was heartbreaking and made me realise how euro cup has long have nothing to do with countries themselves.
>>
>>69469744
It's just a piece of fabric, calm down
>>
>>69469336
>black people getting paid to kill themselves

I suddenly love football
>>
>>69469744

To be fair it's only Portugal
>>
>>69469448
>How many matches do you need to know who's the winner?
>>
>>69469707
Take pics of you walking down the street so we can all laugh at all the dicks you try to suck
>>
Oh yeah we never have teams play a boring fucking game for two hourd
>>
>>69469744
>not being intimate with your flag and country

fuck off weird north korea shill
>>
File: 1464672090085.jpg (73 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1464672090085.jpg
73 KB, 499x499
>>69469336
>It's just a bunch of concussed black people crashing into each other.
And?
>>
>>69469780
A country flag is a symbol, people who don't respect theirs and flags of other countries have never thought about the importance of it or have, and are no better than the scum that burn them down
>>
>>69469861
well we don't like to acknowledge soccer really, but since we're all about freedom, we let people play that shit here anyways we're cool like that.
>>
Lol I've been watching soccer for the past 16 years (i'm a spic, deal with it) and there is more tension in 1 university american football game than in this final. It's the sad truth, the tournament was fucking terrible. There was more tension in the champions league quarter-finals than this shit. Fuck international play.
>>
>>69467843
its just fucking sad that some foreigners have to point you why is Ronaldo holding the cup.

you dumb fuck.

TTSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69467709
A FRANÇA É NOSSA PUTA!
>>
>>69470060
chicano please, the only reason you like football is those big black dudes
>>
>>69470084

for those who cant speak Portuguese, he just said: "FRANCE IS OUR WHORE"

yeah, thats right fag frogs, he said it.
>>
>>69469448
Sorry but that was weak. LBJ is a foot taller than Steph
>>
>>69467709
Football is like life. It's unfair and fucks you over when you are at your lowest. Fuck Portugal, you are the bullies of football.
>>
Thread to celebrate the true heroes of our country over here
>>69463155
>>
the game was so fucking boring i hope you are kidding
>>
>>69467709
go to bed Swiss, you drunk
>>
Eder taking a selfie the mad man
>>
File: tssuuuu.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
tssuuuu.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
>>69467709

tell me you dont love Portugal now, even if you just love to hate Portugal, you sort of love it anyway.

Memes during the entire competition, the shitposting during the entire competition.

TSUU everyfuckingwhere

didnt even got mad about being the most hated team and embraced all your hate.

Tell me /sp/ senpai

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED NOW?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

ARE YOU, OR ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED ????!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69470161
whore? more like bitch
>>
>>69467709
Too much flopping and diving.

Refs too obviously corrupt, not stealth NBA corrupt when trying to match fix with strategic awarding of penalty shots.

Shootout decisions are random casual tier, literally flipping coin and deciding winner.

All those 'stories' exist and are shilled in every other sport
>>
this thread has to be bait
>>
only fun part of soccer is the penalty shootout and we were robbed of it by a literal who mr skellington
>>
>>69468605
This. Crosby shouldn't have won the Conn Smyth though
>>
>>69470348
we dont use the word "bitch" (translates to "cadela") that much unless we are referring to a female dog, although it can be used in a pejorative way, its not as common as the word "PUTA" (translates to whore/prostitute) when we wish to insult someone.
>>
im so fucking happy for these figgots
>>
I liked Leicester city story more.
>>
that was beyond fucking great
>>
>>69470430
Yes but you don't translate literally word by word. France is our bitch is what he meant
>>
>>69467807
The second best game of the tournament was a 0-0
>>
i love soccer, i watch it constantly, along with american sports.
but you can't be fucking serious, this tournament was awful, and the final was awful too
bus-parking 101, no scoring, sloppy play, good players not showing up
this was a miserable exhibition and did nothing to make the sport appealing
the average american who may have tuned in to watch it because "hey, it's a championship final, maybe i'll give this sport a chance" is going to walk away from the mess thinking soccer is shit
which is a shame, because it's a great sport
>>
>>69468326
It was boring, but not just this game though the entire tournament was lackluster.
>>
>>69467709
Fuck the americunts
what do they have to do with this and who cares?
They have too much atention already and pretty much own europe and half of the world
Do you enjoy being a cuck of amerijew nigfags?
Go cancer somewhere else
>>
>>69470753
ISTR about 10 good games out of 51. Tonight was decent, but more due to the fact it was the final.
The rule changes on contact have taken a lot of the excitement out of the game for me.
The Italy-Belgium game was probably my favourite this time, just because it reminded me of football from 20 years ago.
>>
>>69468165
You're right both sports suck
>>
>>69470753

for an outsider, loving soccer can be hard, i admit it.

the thing is, its much more than just that game. theres all the history with the team, and the rivalries, thats what really makes you passionate.

for the true lovers, those 90minutes are pure pain, and you suffer with your team every single minute of it. thats where the excitement is. the suffering. the ansiety. and the climax is the release of it all. so, the longer the game, the bigger rush.
>>
>>69471134

Its more about understanding the sport.

Tell an Murican, its like american footbal if every individual player had the responsibility of a quarterback.

Thats why its a difficult sport to play.
>>
>>69469503

baseball is worse
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.