[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rui-419057.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
rui-419057.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
If it wasnt for this man Rui Patrico Portugal would not have won. Yet people jeep talking about Ronaldo. Fuck Ronaldo.

This was Rui Patricos game.
>>
100% true
This is like the fifth thread that has an OP like this, but it can't be said enough times.
>>69463155
>>
>>69467172

It's true, and this is exactly why I can't support my own countrys team.

They actually play better when Ronaldo doesn't play, but hey, can't fight all that advertising/agents money.
>>
Oh shut up. Sure Rui was over the top today but Ronaldo being taken out had a symbolic meaning. Immediately after they carried him away the team gave it everything they've got. And when he returned it was magic. You cannot hate anything about Portugal in this game you fuck
>>
>>69467398
Portugal was utterly dominated. DOMINATED. If it wasn't for their goalie France would have had 2 or 3 without overtime.

The goalie deserves all the praise. Portugal still sucks.
>>
>>69467172
Fuck Ronaldo.
Fuck Pepe.
Fuck Sanches.
Fuck Mendes and his cronies.

Hail Rui, actual Man of the fucking Match.
>>
>>69467716

How were they dominated? If this cup showed us anything, its that possession doesnt mean shit. France showed it to us, Portugal showed it to them. Enjoy their victory and dont be a butt blasted autist. Ronaldo clearly wasnt stealing the stage, or do you think he pressured things like nani giving him the captains badge back? Come on DUDE
>>
>>69468001
Why are you here? You lost a long time ago Kraut. You should still be crying in mamas basement. Begone with ya!

ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND
>>
>>69468122

I'm a real fanboy, so i cheered for portsugal since match 1. Tears of joy were had when griezmann was btfo two times by the same man.
>>
Is there a Golden Glove award in the euros? Cuz he fucking deserves one.

THANK YOU PATRICIO
>>
File: 1460993507788.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460993507788.gif
1 MB, 200x200
pepe was great too
>>
Even when he defended the penalty agaisn't Poland it was all about Quaresma/Ronaldo.
>>
why is no one talking about Raphael Guerreiro? everybody was hyping Renato but I think he's the real future of Portugal
>>
>>69467172

I agree actually
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.