[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm glad the debate is finally put to rest. >Messi >Drag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: lionel-messi-4.jpg (87 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
lionel-messi-4.jpg
87 KB, 900x750
I'm glad the debate is finally put to rest.
>Messi
>Drag your team to the finals
>Pull Argentina to the precise of victory by getting to a penalty shootout against clearly better Chile team
>Be let down by your teammates at the last second as always
>Shoulder the blame like a true leader and accept undeserved criticism

>Ronaldo
>Play with world class teammates at every position
>Be labeled the """"best"""" player of your squad
>Dive your way out of the championship at 20 minutes
Getting carried to victory in your abscence by your team
>Hoard all the glory as if you win the trophy by yourself

When will /sp/ accept that Messi is the Prince that was promised and Ronaldo isn't fit to even be on the same field as Messi?
>>
Messhit shitters on perpetual pooicide pootch
>>
Azor Ronaldo
>>
cringe
>>
File: 1468186360218.png (207 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
1468186360218.png
207 KB, 600x313
>>69464686
nice butthurt
>>
>>69464686
>Messi
>looks at the grass for 70-80 minutes, walks from left to right in a casual pace

>Ronaldo
>actualy does shit
>>
File: up.jpg (66 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
66 KB, 650x366
>>
>>69464686
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69465115
If the goal was regulation size he would have buried it
>>
>>69464686
>amerifat
I'm a Messi cock sucker too but please stop shitposting like a retard and let the TSU man have his celebration
>>
>be messi
>quit on your country cause you can't handle any pressure
>>
Messi is better, and i'm glad that this happened to be honest.

If anything, it means having the GOAT means shit if your team can't play at all
>>
File: 0,,19358791_401,00.jpg (82 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,19358791_401,00.jpg
82 KB, 700x394
>>69465940
>hurr, it's the team, not Messichoker

reminder that we defeated chile without messi

and lost at penalties BECAUSE OF HIM
>>
>>69464686
At least Penaldo pays his taxes.
>>
>>69464686
>the Prince that was promised
fuckoff back to rddt nerd
>>
>>69466031
>It's only Messi's penalty that counts
>What is Biglia?
>What is Higuain?
>What is the NT besides the defense

Fuck off retard
>>
>>69464686
see
>>69464988
>>
>>69466202
Higuain was in 2015, fucktard, and people gave him shit for missing the penalty

now Messi does the same because he's a chokemaster and you pretend it wasn't his fault

we defeated Chile without Memessi in the very same tournament
>>
>>69466031
>>69465940
es hora de que messi deje de hacer los equipo y pongan a tipos como Icardi o Dybala si no le gusta ya que no regrese es por el equipo no por el
bueno esa es mi humilde opinion
>>
>>69464686
>clearly better Chile team

HAHAHAHA

do you forget Argentina had bashed Chile just two weeks ago, in the same tournament?
>>
>>69466268
>>69466386

>"B-b-but we beat them before! And we did it without Messi!"

So your solution is that by removing Messi from the field Argentina would magicly become better. Ok anon, sure

Also, beating them before has nothing to do with anything, they won the last final against us on the previous cup, in case you forgot
>>
Isn't Messi a convicted serial killer or whatever

That nigga going to jail
>>
>>69466386
chile fue mejor que nosotros en la final, que carajo importa la fase de grupos? nos hizo partido en la final y lograron ganarlo porque leyeron bien a nuestro equipo
>>
File: 1468188756642.jpg (98 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1468188756642.jpg
98 KB, 1000x600
>>69466795
this
>>
>>69464686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

kamil was right
>>
>>69466579
With Messi your NT gives him the ball and expects that he win the game by himself. Without him your NT actually resembles to a good team and play good
>>
Argentina is one of the best team in the world. Messi or not. Way more potential than Portugal.
>>
>>69466355
Es hora de que los putos de Higuain y Aguero no fallen medio gol regalado en la puta final
>>
>>69466971
>"Catalonia" Policía(in Catalan it's Catalunya)
>Imperial system in Spain
>The rest of the thing is en English, in fucking Catalonia

were they even trying?
>>
>Be Messi
>Lose penalty in final
>Cry like a little bitch instead of being the Leader you are supposed to be
>Lose Final again
>Quit National Team because you are a sore loser

>Be Ronaldo
>Lose Final by GOAT Greece in your home
>Shed manly tears
>Return to Final after 12 years
>Play in the home of the opponents this time
>Injured by opponent team's player
>Still stay in the Stadium and be the Leader you are supposed to be even if you can't play
>Win the Cup
>>
>>69467268
Les falta hacer conjunto con messi no dejarle todo a el y menos cuando el 70% de los jugadores de los seleccionados argentinos son de clase mundial
>>
>>69466268
did you have di maria? because pretty sure you always miss him on the actually important match
>>
>>69467155
I hate this fucking meme.
>"Take away Messi and we'll play better"
HOW?!?

They coudn't do shit even if he was doing most of the work. Argentina as a NT is a fucking joke, they bring players from european leagues without any competition (except for a few cases).

They keep bringing the same uselss players instead of using the talented players we have in local argentinian teams. They are tied by contracts with sponsors though so we are damned to see shit like Higuain, Biglia and many more
>>
>>69464779
>not 'poorpetual pooicide pootch'

Smh
>>
>>69467557
Caruso pls
>>
>literally quitting your national team like the little selfish shit you are

top laal

and now he wont even keep his word and will come back
>>
>>69467613
At least Caruso has fucking credentials. What did Martino have? Let's see

>Made the GOAT leave the NT and lost 2 finals
>Made the BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD (Barca) play like shit for a year wich resulted in him being fired
>Won a tournament by barely a scratch, a local one with a team carried by a single man

Martino is a joke, i don't know why people pretend he had any talent. Give me Caruso any day of the week
>>
>>69467155
actually you have a point there. the idea of maradona winning """"""alone""""" the WC gave us the illusion that messi was going to do the same (not only in 2014 WC but also in both CA)
>>
>>69467397
This was probably going to be Messi's Copa anyway. He quit because he's tired of all the assholes like you putting so much pressure on him, and because his team is shit, no matter what. As others have said, Biglia missed his penalty, Higuain choked, Rojo got red-carded early on, Agüero can't do passes, Funes Mori shouldn't have been there to begin with, Mascherano wasn't on his best either... it was the team's fault.

Cristiano is a diva, a diver, a hypocrite, a selfish and egocentrical man, and he's somehow considered the "good guy" by the normalfags and dunces like you.
>>
>>69467694
RARE
>>
>>69467839
I want Caruso there though
But the AFA probably see him like a joke and a meme which in some way he is but I would definitely give him a shot like we did with Miguel Herrera
>>
>>69464686
>4-0 was such a traumatic experience Amerialrds were left with stockholm syndrome

The only thing proved today was that Messi is a fraud, and that he should have realized we play better without him because our faggot coach isn't putting every single player on enabling him.

Ronaldo now has an international cup and Messi will not, until the end of his days.
>>
>>69467397
>glory hogging is leadership

Fuck you. A real leader accepts the blame when it is due. Messi choked and took the brunt of the attacks.

Ronaldo is fucking lucky his team is actually good. If Argentina had lost Messi in the first half of any final, the game would've been over
well before 90 had been played.

Eat a dick you lazy greasball
>>
>>69467507
Siempre se lesiona durante/justo antes de la final.
>>
>>69467155
That's their manager's problem, they could play way better with Messi as CM or striker.
But it's not even true, Messi in Barcelona touches the ball twice as much as he does in Argentina, and it goes quite well.
>>
>>69467397
based greece
your warriors deserved 2004
>>
gays
>>
Ronaldo was pretty much irrelevant the whole tournament except the game vs hungary.

Messi carried his team after coming back from injury, literally the only thing he did wrong was missing the penalty, which btw ronaldo also did against austria.

If there wasn't this stupid 3rd place rule portugal wouldn't have made it to the knockout stage and it would be all on ronaldo.
>>
File: 1467070992567.jpg (501 KB, 1010x778) Image search: [Google]
1467070992567.jpg
501 KB, 1010x778
>world class players
Are you memeing
Ronaldo literally got us out of the group stages and into the final, and acted like a second coach while injured, Missi choked at the absolute worst time
>>
>Portugal
>world class teammates
Golden generation would btfo this meme team
>>
>>69468386
>got us out of the group stages
But that was UEFA
>>
>>69468534
>make tournament with established rules
>play and pass while following the rules
>hurr how did you even make it out
Everytime
>>
>>69468386
>acted like a second coach while injured
Yea cause coaching matters in soccer, right?

Donald didn't do shit.
>>
>>69467949
booooooo hoooooooooooooo

everyone calls him a goat yet he cant win shit without a barça shirt

poor taxdodger sytembabby, we should just give him the trophy to make him feel better
>>
>>69468386

Let's have fun in our match Portugal and make jokes about Argentina.
>>
>>69467949
shut up, pu70
>>69468111
shut up chicano
>>
>>69467507
We had di Maria in the first match against Chile, and he played very well. In the final he played at 50% because he had been injured
>>
>>69464686

was a good b8 until

>>Play with world class teammates at every position
>>
>>69468753
>coaching doesn't matter in football
Amerilard opinions everyone
>>
>>69465147
kek
>>
Tfw you realize Ronaldo is playing against the best of the best (euros) and Messi was playing against mediocre teams.
>>
>>69468111
>Argentina isn't good
>>
>>69469866
hes a dumb chicano
>>
ronaldo literally has like 55 shots and 30 off target, doesn't play the finals, can't win a single group game, wins 1 game under 90 minutes, and need i repeat - doesn't play the finals, and his team still wins. Never seen a guy being carried so hard in my life. Worse than NBA.
>>
>>69469416
You think Ronaldo screaming at the touchlines during the extra time period made a blind bit of difference?
>>
>>69464686
While I have a strong dislike for Ronaldo I have to disagree with what you said, he is a great World class player and provided his team with the moral support when they needed it even if he couldn't play himself

I do agree heavily with what you wrote about Messi tho
>>
I'm sure this is bait but...

Messi plays with 10x better talent around him in his NT than penaldo does
>>
File: top kek.png (49 KB, 567x643) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
49 KB, 567x643
>>69470629

yea that's why Portugal can win the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP without ronaldo right? lol my fucking sides. Today just proved how dispensable penaldo is. Literally all he's there for is to shoot off target
>>
>>69470326
>Éder, Portugal goalscorer: "We went through a difficult spell after [Cristiano] Ronaldo's injury, because he's the best player in the world and an important player for us. But after that he still gave us all his strength and bravery, and we got this important victory, both for him and all of Portugal
>>
>>69466080
Kek
>>
>>69470755

they say these things for players that died and have like 5 caps for a team, it literally means jack shit.
>>
>>69464686
>world class teammates
>>
>>69470755
Nice of him. But how about you answer the question.
>>
>>69464686
Id be pretty pissed if I was cr. I mean here you are ready to show the world how GOAT you are and bam your knee disintegrates and the team wins without you. Kind of a bummer.
>>
File: 1467317903772.jpg (270 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1467317903772.jpg
270 KB, 610x475
>>
>>69468111
>A real leader accepts the blame when it is due
LMFAO, didn't Messi leave the national team because he couldnt handle the blame?
>Ronaldo is fucking lucky his team is actually good
Everybody saying Portugal was the shittiest team to win it
>>
>>69470805
Leadership and encouragement make some difference, yes.

>>69470799
No they don't wtf
>>
>>69467949
>HE CANT DO HIS JOB RIGHT BC YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO HIS JOB RIGHT
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp5709028.jpg (10 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp5709028.jpg
10 KB, 450x320
>>69464686

>Play with world class teammates at every position
>>
>>69470890
;_;
>>
Truly a genius move by the great captain Ronaldo.

France had obviously prepared a game plan designed around stopping ronaldo, and when he left they didn't know what to do. Plus the added pressure France had when he left, 'now we have to win that they don't even have ronaldo', pressure they couldn't handle.
>>
>>69470937
They were already playing far better when he was off than they've done at any other time during the tournament.
>>
Ronaldo will be eliminated in the group stage in 2018 as usual and we'll forget about him, the guy didn't even play and his team won .. even the commentators say he didn't have a good CL final, he didn't even play in this one, there's no way he can get an individual award this way
>>
>do nothing in cl 2014 final, win
>do nothing in cl 2016 final, win
>LITERALLY do nothing in euro 2016 final, win

if you haven't noticed, you are in a pre-programmed dream state where only the bad things happen. You will wake up in 50 years inside a space ship or something and realize everything was a lie.
>>
>>69464686
>Shoulder the blame like a true leader

>WAH WAH I NEED BACK MY BARCA SAFE SPACE , I QUIT
>>
This shows just how much more of a team Portugal is and how they do rely and need Ronaldo more than Argentina does for Messi

Messi doesn't want to be the leader, he just wants to play, and so AFA force him to be the face which is why he ends up loosing and.

As for Ronaldo they let him be leader because Portugal is okay with that, he has passion for his country and on top he brings in the money.

At the end of the day we all know if Messi never existed Argentina would still be a great power team, while on the other hand, no one would give a fuck about Portugal
>>
>>69470996
He got us out of the group stage and into the final vs Wales kek
>>
>>69464686
indeed, it's put to rest. CR7 has achieved something that Messi never did.
>>
>>69470705
you know an attempt off target is nothing bad per se?
>>
>>69471078
??
that's why you've concluded?
they literally won it without him.
every further "b-but ronaldo has a worse team" argument is invalidated.
>>
>>69471180
argentina 2-0d chile without messi u cuck
>>
>>69471080
>He got us out of the group stage and into the final vs Wales kek
Come on, fella, He didn't do none of those things.
>>
>>69468534
>>69468386
Ronaldo did save Portugal in the last game. They got scored on twice by deflections, it wasn't like a penalty or something, it was something you can't control. And he spunned that around and scored two.

TSUUUU
>>
>>69471232
Scored two goals against Hungary and drawed the game (if we lost we were out)
Scored the opening goal against Wales
Are you legit retarded
>>
>>69471222

chile was shit in the group stage when they didn't care for the tournament, they had to get a phantom call to beat Bolivia with a 92nd minute penalty you cuck. No one cared in the group stage.
>>
>>69470705
>"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
>>
>>69471337
if no one cared about the group stage messi didnt do shit at copa america

the only time he played good was against shit opposition
>>
>>69471308
>Are you legit retarded
Says the oily shitskin claiming Ronaldo dragged your team to victory when he was a fucking flop.
>>
>>69471308

he's also legit the reason why you did poorly the first two games, he fucking missed a penalty and 3 sitters, as well as taking 17 shots doing nothing. Every portugal fag here wanted him off the team until you played the Hungarian B team and advanced coming 3rd. Now people dicksuck him when he didn't play the final, absolutely appalling. I know it's just trolls but I can't help but believe some people actually think Ronaldo did anything for this trophy.
>>
>>69471394
as much as you want him to be. he wasnt. he was trying very hard every single minute he was on the pitch. he scored morethan any of his team mates and he assisted more than any of his team mates. he can be proud of this EC win
>>
>>69471412
>but believe some people actually think Ronaldo did anything for this trophy.
like socring and assisting more than ANY of his team mates?
>>
File: 1389652231209.png (883 KB, 801x497) Image search: [Google]
1389652231209.png
883 KB, 801x497
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69471394
I didn't say he single handedly got us to victory, retard. I'm saying he helped.

>>69471412
He missed a lot but he also scored when most needed. His leadership was also very important, I mean look at this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVS4YEGZXfs
>>
>>69470890
>you now remember that Messi used to look even more autistic
>>
>>69471498
please tell me whatever remote control is reaching in his pants is shopped
>>
File: DUST.png (2 MB, 1360x1255) Image search: [Google]
DUST.png
2 MB, 1360x1255
>>69471505
Holy shit, the fucking difference with Messi is astonishing

Messi failed his penalty and then went on the middle of the pitch and looked at the grass
>>
>>69471412
Ffs americans, stop acting as if off targets shots mean anything. It's football, not fucking basketball. Missing a shot from 30 yards will NOT create a great chance for the opposition to score. Cristiano misses lots of shots because he shoots from 30+ yards regularly and because he's lost a great deal of agility. He's more likely to score trying to shoot from far out than trying to dribble past 2 players to clear up some space and then shoot.

Rolando carried Portugal whether you like it or not
>>
>>69471505
>getting called a retard by third world unemployed shitskin overstating ronaldo's contribution

Fucking wew.
>>
>>69471570
Messi missed his penalty when it counted in the Copa, ronny hit his. The rest of their teams did the rest

Fuck. Off. Brazil.
>>
File: 1466893700120.png (79 KB, 420x1116) Image search: [Google]
1466893700120.png
79 KB, 420x1116
>>69471616
>I have no arguments so I'll call him a shitskin
Lmao
Get fucked Muhammed.
>>
>>69471616
>getting BTFO'd in an arguement by a foreigner speaking your language and having resort to spout racial slurs

I'd be quiet la
>>
>>69464686
>that flag
>this topic
>>
>>69471560
Siempre debes apoyar a los tuyos despreciable pedazo de mierda. argentina no se merece a Messi
>>
>>69471686
You're the one with zero arguments, Moorish shitneck.
>>
>>69471701
Oh look, A Kraut: the destroyer of Europe.
>>
>>69471744
>no u xd
Just stop posting you paki fuck.
>>
I don't really get this sport. How is a player being a cheerleader on the sideline considered a great contribution on the field. Am I just being memed or is there like zero strategy in this sport that youd even talk about that.
>>
>>69471570
>being extremely wasteful with shots is now and excuse

Tsuufags are literally mentally ill. Stop trying to damage control for him being poor this tournament. Portugal the team won not Primadonald.

>inb4 m-m-messhit dickrider.
>>
>>69469265
thats why you lost, should stop playing him till later :P
>>
well this fucking settles it

Messi: the team
Ronaldo: an adornment
>>
>>69471839
Get a job, Moor
>>
>LITERALLY give the middle finger to your country and quit the team like a self centred petulant child

vs

>Always act like a leader and never give up on your country even after spending several years ACTUALLY being dragged down by the rest of the team

Nice thread Amerishit
>>
>>69470977
so did he do reverse choking?
>>
>>69471855
American sports have the right idea with deciding the best. Pure stats. None of this gay ass fuck cheerleadee muh heart bullshit. Either put up the numbers on the field or just sit the fuck down. Imagine if we awarded an MVP to Curry for being injured in the finals but its okay because he contributed in the wcf and became a cheerleader in the finals. That's insane to me.
>>
>>69468111

>Ronaldo is fucking lucky his team is actually good. If Argentina had lost Messi in the first half of any final, the game would've been over
well before 90 had been played.

I disagree.
>>
>>69471523
That's the hgh regulator
>>
>>69471852
You're absolutely right. People are simply trying to excuse Ronaldo not living up the hype and expectations placed upon him. So inflate the relevance and importance of his meagre contributions so it appears he was the reason Portugal won Euro 2016 and not the rest of him team who demonstrated they don't fucking need him anyway.
>>
>>69471941
Tsuufags are desperate enough to continue the already over debate of Messi vs Tsuu. Messi has produced numbers that Ronaldo could never match while playing in deeper positions. That is enough for sane people to conclude the debate.
>>
>>69471855
You fat fucks should seriously just stick to your own sports. It's not being wasteful, most of the time Ronaldo tries to score from long range there's absolutely nothing good going on for Portugal or Real Madrid, which means it's a completely valid way of attacking.

>b-but he's giving the ball away
first of, not shooting doesn't mean another retard won't give the ball away the next second with a misplaced pass and second, if you're going by that logic then Messi should never ever attempt his meme runs. In fact, dribblers shouldn't exist because they're the ones giving the ball away the most.

Cristiano is way past his prime and he's still more decisive than his autistic rival. He is undoubtedly the best in the world right now.
>>
>>69471888
I'm a dentist.
>>
>en este hilo hay gente que legitimamente cree que Portugal es mejor equipo de Argentina.

Control de daños o solo están justificando que su selección está llena de pechos fríos?
>>
Best thing about Ronaldo is he's an actual captain. He will cry and yell at his teammates to get them to play their hearts out. Do you think Messi could cry if he was injured and had to leave the game?

Messi is just a roided up soccer machine that still doesn't succeed.
>>
>>69472053
>shooting for blooters is a valid form of attacking

Jesus christ just stop. You're an embarrassment to your country. Blooters are nothing more than selfish plays that go in once every couple of wasted shots that could have been better spent passing to a teammate in the final third.

Primmadonald wasnt even the best goalscorer nor assister in the tournament.
>>
>>69472004
It's sad it's debased into another Messi vs. Ronald debate again, as if somehow you cannot appreciate both players, or if you criticise one, then you have to be dick ride the other.

I loved football back when this binary choice retards impose upon us didn't exist, the clamour for best player was more varied and liking Rivaldo didn't mean you hated Zidane.
>>
>>69472130
Que**
>>
this game goes to show, whether you have ronaldo or not, doesn't matter. You can have a MotM Van der Sar, Di Maria, Ramos, Pepe, who cares.. all glory will go to Ronaldo. He didn't even fucking play today and all the lights are on him. Truly a cancer.
>>
>>69472091
That's why the Brit was upset
>>
>>69472091
Are we rally supposed to believe a shitskin has the intelligence to do this job?
>>
>>69472172
You might just be the most autistic poster i have ever come across, and I'm from /v/
>>
File: azor jon.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
azor jon.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69464686
>>69464830
>>69466137
Azor Messi
>>
>>69472205
He's right though. Ronaldo is not the reason you won. Yet he is taking the glory and shading his team mates.
>>
>>69472134
this.

ronaldo is more of a team player than messi
ronaldo would never quit like a bitch

only barcataxfraudalona fans think otherwise
>>
>>69465212
Wait, did copa have smaller goals?? Or what you mean. Why the fuck would they do that?
>>
File: rally.jpg (145 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
rally.jpg
145 KB, 800x533
>>69472196
>Are we rally
Yes, you are rally.
>>
>>69465115
Anti-gravity boots!
>>
>>69472265
kek
>>
Today
>>
>>69472205
He's just a true American, /v/ermin. Sorry if your filthy shithole likes glorifying players that basically didn't even play. Haven't seen a """"GOAT""""" get carried that hard since the last Owl.
>>
>>69472232
>ronaldo is more of a team player than messi
Possibly the most absurd niggerish remark I have ever seen on spee. Not even the shitskin Moors would post this turd.
>>
>>69472265
lol
>>
File: brexit.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
>>69464686
Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve /sp/ for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.
>>
>>69472364
Messi sure showed his true colors after missing a penalty and going into fucking meltdown mode instead of backing his team.
>>
>>69472412
>Colombia

We're already better than you in 2 years of trying to compete in the sport while you've had hundreds. Just give up Columbia.
>>
>>69472598
>b-b-b-but messi

Thank the baby Jesus that Yank cops are intent on killing you fucking animals
>>
But OP, they both went invisible in their respective finals. Only difference is that Portugal actually won and since /sp/ cares about trophies more than individual performances when it comes to NTs, CR7 is the GOAT.
>>
>>69464686
They're the same shit 2bh
I wouldn't be surprised if Argentina would have won without Messi in the final
>>
>>69466579
Without Messi Argentina has no reference point and becomes more unpredictable

You could achieve the same result with Messi, just need to not build the team around him
>>
>>69472788
Did you watch the Copa final? It wasn't for want of trying. Messi did everything possible whilst being man marked three times over.
>>
>>69467397
>Be Penaldo
>Shed manly tears
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>69472053
>implying your average brazilian knows anything about football

fuck off hue monkey, your country is the most corrupt cesspit on the fucking planet, along with its football association. If you think ronaldo is even a comparable player to messi you know nothing about the sport
>>
>>69468278
Didn't Tsuu assist and score vs Wales?
>>
Messhit autists literally have no argument, it's beautiful
>>
>>69473062
>assist
>against wales

kek
>>
>2016
>defending invissi

even suarez did better than him this season. goes to trash.
>>
>>69468451
>Golden generation would draw with this meme team and get scored on in the last minute
FTFY
>>
>>69471144
No he didn't
He didn't play in the final therefore it doesn't count
>>
>dont play final
>win
HES THE BEST
>>
>>69473158
You're still at this shit, Messi-with-the-Albanian-proxy? Give it a rest, small fry.
>>
>>69473158
>>69473165
Literally only retards on /sp/ would use stupid logic like this
>>
>>69472053
>more decisive than his rival
>gets "injury" and doesn't play the final
>>
>>69473193
Literally only retards would claim a player is GOAT despite not putting up the numbers AND playing in the final which Ronaldo didnt do. He was carried hard like Peypey and the Broncs
>>
>>69473193
Roy Keane famously declined his CL winners medal in '99 as he didn't play in the final, and he was the reason that Man Utd were there.

Ronaldo thinks it is all about him, as usual, even when he does fuck all.
>>
>Messi misses a penalty after being the only argentinian man in the field who did something when the NT played like shit
>Higuain chokes on an easier goal situation than Messi
>Biglia misses too
>"Lets blame Messi anyway, since he is the captain and the rest of the team playing like shit is his fault and not the manager's"

>Be Ronaldo
>Barely do anything in the cup
>Team gets you the cup
>"It's ok to hog all the glory, even though i'm nothing but a posterboy"

It just shows how bad /sp/'s logic is. And i'm not defending either of these players, they are GOOD football players, but they can't do shit without a decent team to begin with, wich brings me to my point

We shoudn't be defending any of these players, we should be saying "Well, guess a decent team is better than 1 GOAT". Seriously, if you take away the GOAT and you have nothing but a shit team, then it was a shit team to begin with and you have no one else to blame but the guy who got those players in the first place
>>
LITERALLY

QUITTING

YOUR

NATIONAL

TEAM

AYYY

LMAO
>>
>>69465147
why do people keep posting this when not talking about Iceland?
>>
>>69472196
Some shitkin arab or somewhere idk did dental job for me, removed a teeth. During whole procedure he was complaining about finno-swedes to his helper in english, and saying stuff he'd rather be at sweden if it weren't for the fact that his family is here. What a pitiful display of human being, these people come to our countries, don't adjust to it, and get all hissy fit when everyone fucking hates them.
>>
>>69473233
Assisted the goal against Croatia, scored the winning penalty against Poland, goal and assist against Wales, 2 goals and assist against Hungary

And he played in the final, but was injured
>>
>>69472951
It's because
1.He choked in the PK Shootouts
2.He was the reference point so it made it easier to counter Argentina's gameplan

If they had played without Messi, Argentina would have no reference point and would have been harder to stop
>>
>>69473285
>assist against Wales
Kek
>>
>>69473240
>Ronaldo thinks it is all about him

Tell me what his favorite color is too
>>
>>69473182
I hate Messhit
But Fagnaldo isn't any better
>>
>>69473307
Sorry, doesn't matter what you thought of it, it was still an assist
>>
>>69473296
>If they had played without Messi, Argentina would have no reference point and would have been harder to stop
Argentina are effing awful without him. Claiming they'd have won without him is just really quite silly.
>>
>>69464686
>tearing your ACL = diving
>amerifat education
Why the actual fuck don't Americans do five minutes of research to avoid sounding like retards?
>>
>>69473328
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, no.
>>
>>69473336
>2-0 against Chile in the opening game without him

>0-0, embarrassingly misses a penalty in a shootout in a loss with him
>>
>>69473349
Errrrrrrrrrrm, yes.

You're literally disputing fact

You are literally this pathetic and desperate, kek
>>
>>69473271
He adjusted, he was fixing your fucking teeth instead of collecting welfare.
>>
>>69473369
>balloons yet another shot
>poked in by nani
>b-b-but that's an assist
>>
>>69473352

the guy who led the 2-0 was Di Maria, who fucking flopped again injured in the final, just like in the world cup. It doesn't change the fact that ronaldo literally watched helplessly as his team won a trophy without him, making him completely redundant
>>
File: le black scientist man.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
le black scientist man.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>69473409
The good thing about Ronaldo's assist against Wales is that it is the truth, whether or not you believe it
>>
File: 2924812_heroa.jpg (40 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
2924812_heroa.jpg
40 KB, 620x430
>get saved by Renato Sanches
>get saved by some guy named Eder
>don't play in final

just give him the ballon d'or already, clearly the GOAT of all time
>>
>>69473426
So every other match leading up to the final is redundant?

Whatever you say

Ronaldo cheering his team on from the sidelines is more than Messi did in any of his 4 finals with Argentina. Fact.
>>
>>69473240
Matthaus also declined his runners-up medal that match
>>
American freedom is bullshit.

I got a gun license, went through all the training necessary (not a lot), then took my gun to the shooting range for some fun. Next thing I knew, I was arrested, cuffed, chucked into the back of a police car, and thrown into prison. Now, they're threatening me with life imprisonment for shooting eleven schoolchildren.
>>
>>69473443
He will win it now because the voting spastics will fall for the memes.
>>
>>69473475
>mentally ill paki rambling on like an aspie

Keep in mind you're literally the only one disputing irrefutable fact
>>
4chan really brings out the evil in me

When he got injured I participated in the shitposting and called it a career ending injury

I feel bad for shitposting like that now
>>
>>69464988
2 Olympic and a u20 XD
>>
>>69471164
You didn't have to add per se at the end of that sentence
>>
>>69473546
What does that have to do with what I'm saying?

That's right, nothing.
>>
>>69473551
I'm not pretending anything, you're however some mentally and dentally challenged paki disputing irrefutable fact
>>
>>69473518
that's because your a bandwagon faggot my man
>>
>>69473629
>mentally ill raghead is still contending irrefutable fact

>mentally ill raghead is so shook he can't even respond to me

Eid Mubarak
>>
>>69473647
>American can't counter
>pulls out the "well ur country's cucked and full of refugees and ur an arab haha tough luck pal"
Gee, Americans losing to Arabs, that's surely unheard of
>>
>>69473259
JODIDAMENTE RARO
>>
>>69473670
It's totally funny when they say "We don't think about you at all" and proceed to obsess over us when we call them out.

Inferiority complex much?
>>
>>69473672
There's nothing to counter, just a retarded paki and his retarded dog barking at me about facts

Shoo shoo now
>>
File: fooc.jpg (148 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
fooc.jpg
148 KB, 1140x475
>>69473689
>please defend me big strong Ahmed, i'll do anything for you!!!
>>
>>69473603
probably has something to do with me coming into this game not caring who won at all
>>
http://www.baka.com.au/environment/climate-change/australia-tops-the-world-for-climate-change-denial-study-20150717-gierns.html
>>
>>69473698
>>69473715
>IF I JUST KEEP PARROTING WHAT FOX NEWS TOLD ME, I'LL WIN
Amerifucks, they are beyond pathetic
>>
>>69473735
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're absolute shit at this
>>
>>69473733
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes
>be Amerifat
>decide to go on a diet
>eat pizza
>>
>>69473775
Are you just a jealous pygmy native that only ate bugs and dirt growing up?
>>
>>69473336
They would have a better chance that's for sure
It's a tactical thing

If Argentina didn't insist on building the team around Messi and instead just treat him as another team player they would play better overall
>>
>>69473803
>Oh fuck, he's making us look stupid!
>I've got it! I'll just act like our stupidity is an achievement, and imply that he's jealous of our stupidity!
>M U R I C A
Going along with stupidity is still stupidity, Ameristupid
>>
>>69473810
>They would have a better chance that's for sure
Literally nothing to prove this at all.
>>
>>69473458
>Ronaldo cheering his team on from the sidelines
No it's not
Anyone can do that shit

The players were not even listening to him anyways, he was just desperately trying to hog the attention
>>
>>69473829
*yawns*

Brevity is the soul of wit
>>
>>69473845
>no its not

Yes it is

>anyone can do that shit

Not the point

>he was just desperately trying to hog the attention

Oh, you asked Ronaldo and this is what he told you? Must be so cool to know him
>>
>>69473853
>stealing quotes from Englishmen
>acting like a retard through literalism = epic wit
MY FUCKING SIDES
You're literally admitting that you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>69473906
Oh wow you got me there

*yawns and stretches out*

How about you go back to your hut, monkey-boy? Go eat more bugs and dirt, it's actually quite healthy for you!
>>
>>69473546
That shit's true tho
Vaccines are a bunch of bullshit

I remember this one time they forced us to get vaccines in school and I made some kind of bullshit excuse(I'm sick or some shit) to not get it

The next day many people were absent in class because they got ill...likely because of the vaccines

Rule of thumb
Don't get injections unless you're really sick
>>
File: ak.png (165 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
ak.png
165 KB, 327x316
>>69473973
>>
>>69473877
No it's not

It's obvious he was trying to hog the attention as usual when he didn't even play in the final
>>
>>69473830
Can you not understand the weaknesses of having a reference point?
>>
>>69474029
Oh so you did ask him, that's so cool
>>
>>69473535
>Youth competitions

nice meme
>>
>>69473987
It's true though
>>
>>69473965
Cringe asfu
>>
>>69474199
>Having this poor of an understanding of how vaccines work
>>
>>69474199
It's not, you're just retarded
>>
File: tsu.jpg (99 KB, 658x626) Image search: [Google]
tsu.jpg
99 KB, 658x626
>>69464686
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>69469969

No sport is worse than ape hoop, my friend.
>>
>>69474701
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69472243
He's just memeing
>>
File: CnCXwhmUcAAf2Fg.jpg large.jpg (81 KB, 926x600) Image search: [Google]
CnCXwhmUcAAf2Fg.jpg large.jpg
81 KB, 926x600
>>69474701
>check out his twitter
>those assblasted tweets

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1152x1152
When Penaldo has 3 goals and 3 assists in the tourney and Portugal as a team scored a total of 9 goals, which means Penaldo was involved with 66% of the goals... How are you messhit fans or Penaldo haters gunna say he didn't do shit, fucking plebs, plus Fayget purposely attacked Penaldos Knee to force an injury
>>
>>69473535
Just 1 Olympic Joao
>>
>>69464686
>this flag
>this topic

Fucking kill yourself, millennial
>>
>>69470326
You really don't know how portuguese mentally works, so don't try and pretend that you know what makes and what doesn't make a difference.
>>
Can we stop pretending like there was a debate at all?
This argument has already been settled in 2009.
>>
>>69471078
Wait what? Portugal started doing good in both Euros and WC's from 2000 onwards except for 2002.

Portugal is a world power house when it comes to football, results speak for themselves.
>>
>>69471730
yo jamas apoyaria a basura como el mierdarito hernandez pero tho
>>
That feel when my dad is from Portugal and my mom from Greece. Got to see both of my homelands win the Euros. Feels good man
>>
>>69473546
Some work and should be taken, most are bullshit.

I read that americans have to take 16 different vaccines through their lifetime, making a total of 60-something doses (confirm pls)?

I think I took a total of under 10 vaccines my whole life.. most are bullshit I'm sure.
>>
>>69464686
Do you mean miss the crucial pk?
>>
>>69476952
Stop pretending is made a difference, you greasy cunt
>>
Ronaldo leads his team to the champions while Messi leads his father to jail. Talk about difference.
>>
File: 1426531067546.jpg (24 KB, 320x306) Image search: [Google]
1426531067546.jpg
24 KB, 320x306
>>69481955
>Ronaldo leads his team to the champions
>>
>>69467949
A true mexican never takes the side of any south american. kill yourself, faggot.

CR7 is a true leader and an inspiration. plus, he pays his taxes!
>>
>>69464686

How did his teammates let him down when hes the one who missed the entire goal and choked away the lead after Vidal missed?
>>
>>69467397
>taking 12 years to get to a final again

i thought Donaldo was supposed to be good?
>>
>>69474967
Link?
>>
>>69481955
>>69483495

2008 and 2012 we went to the semi i think. Im sure about 2012, not so sure about 2008.

It took us 3 Euros to get to the final and to win it after 2004. Its not a lot. 12 years looks a lot if you disregard the fact they only take place every 4 years.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.