[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix soccer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: semen slurping sport.jpg (95 KB, 641x445) Image search: [Google]
semen slurping sport.jpg
95 KB, 641x445
How do we fix soccer?
>>
>>69454442
>semen slurping sport.jpg
>soccer
>argentinian flag
you are not fooling me, turn off your proxy
>>
12v12
>>
>>69454614
Would make it much worse.
>>
>>69454614
>hey guys let's address negative defensive play by clogging up the final third even more
great idea senpai
>>
T W O B A L L S
W
O
B
A
L
L
S
>>
>>69454442
Ban niggers and mudshits.
>>
>>69454442
6 players have to stay in the enemies half, the other 6 players in your own half.

There, i fixed fuck-huge defensive walls.
>>
multiball
>>
>>69454614
5v5

And make them run on ice
>>
Unlimited substitutions
Games can't end in a tie so automatic penalties for every tied game
>>
Add more moths
>>
Naked players.
>>
>>69454442

1. If a player is not awarded a foul, he must assessed a yellow card for diving/simulation

2. Shotclock

3. player's can't have possession in their own half for more the 30 seconds.
>>
File: Ancient-Chinese-Football.jpg (80 KB, 560x280) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Chinese-Football.jpg
80 KB, 560x280
+ Make them wear bikinis.
>>
It's already fixed
>>
>>69455190
They already give cards for diving you dumb yank
>>
Old american soccer rules
>>
4 teams, 6 players each
>>
Get rid of offside
>>
File: 84.jpg (593 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
593 KB, 2000x1125
>>
>>69454952
Kaka, Oscar and David Luiz would be our only stars. Really makes you think.
>>
>>69454442
Only slavs can play and every dispute can be settled with fist fight between players
>>
>>69454442
Never let the french host anything again
>>
>>69455088
>>69455131
>>69455076
absolute GOLD
especially you Polski brah
>>
Live lions on the fields

Give the players swords so they can't handball
>>
>>69455428
never let the french play anything again*
>>
>>69455385
>David Luiz
Did he get better since the attrocious WC
>>
>>69454442
More moths
>>
hockey offside lines and hockey substitutions
>>
>>69455331

When we played back in school there was obviously no offside rule so the top scorer tended to be a fat kid who just stayed near the other team's goal to wait for his chance.

Eventually we told him to fuck off so he just stayed in his own goal, behind their goalkeeper as a second goalkeeper.

What a cunt
>>
Losing team has to fuck Polish women
>>
1. If a physio has to come on the field to treat a player and the player has to go off due to his "injury", he can either be a) subbed right away or b) has to wait 5 minutes before returning to the field

this will stop faking injuries and calling for the physio

2) Extra time will start 11v11 for 10 minutes, and then two players are taken off to go to 9v9

this eliminates the need for penalties as goals will be easier to come by

3) retroactive fines for dives where there was clearly no contact

4) a second referee on the pitch, get these guys by the nets outta there, they dont do fuck all. One ref will watch the ball while the other referee on the pitch will watch the play around and off the ball, refs will be in better positionto see fouls

this fixes referees missing out on lots of mistakes

There. It's a start.
>>
>>69454442
Clean out the corrupt refs.

Eliminate diving by automatically awarding a goal to the other team if a player dives, nobody will try it anymore.

Reduce number of players on the field like Hockey in OT does instead of bullshit penalty shootout total randomness.
>>
>>69455832
Kek, there was a kid in my old school that did that too. Wore full soccer kit to school like a complete fag and just hovered around the net waiting for offside pass.
>>
>>69457027
>>69458296

Nice. Let me send this to [email protected]
>>
>>69455190
>1. If a player is not awarded a foul, he must assessed a yellow card for diving/simulation
This is fucking stupid as shit. Just assess after the game retroactive cards and fines via a panel of refs.

>>69457027
>1. If a physio has to come on the field to treat a player and the player has to go off due to his "injury", he can either be a) subbed right away or b) has to wait 5 minutes before returning to the field
>this will stop faking injuries and calling for the physio
This is one of the best things I've heard. 30 seconds to get up and fix your kit. Any longer and you go off for 5 minutes. Fucking brilliant.

I'd also add an exemption for players taken off for concussion protocol so player safety isn't used as an excuse.
>>
>>69455088
This
Only more moths could have saved this shit
>>
Grant the winning team prima noctae
>>
Remove offside rule to prevent parking the bus
>>
>>69455832
there was always one of these

we called them "caza bolas"
>>
>>69454442
Get rid of international football, it's cagey bus-parking shite.
>>
Multiball and fights like hockey
>>
>>69460731
stop repeating this you retards, no offside would mean even more bus parking as teams hit 60 yarders into the opposition box
>>
>>69460838
"A la vigiona"
>>
>>69460838
It's cazagoles, isn't it?
>>
>>69461986
That too, depends on where you live I guess.
>>
>>69454442
remove goalkeepers and lift the gates into the air.
>>
>>69454442
remove americans
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.