[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"football" in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 463836843.jpg (60 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
463836843.jpg
60 KB, 620x372
Invent a game:
>everybody tries to tackle everybody
>only 1 guy on the field is allowed to make passes
>the game sums up to this guy pass to anyone who wasn't tackled

muh strategy
muh tactics
>>
Spot on op, this is a great thread
>>
>>69436964
>only 1 guy on the field is allowed to make passes

0/10 please try harder in the future.
>>
>>69436964
everyone on the field is allowed to make passes, the quarterback is the most accurate passer. once a forward pass is made, no more forward passes can be made, but you can pass backwards or directly to your side. defensive players are also allowed to pass backwards if they gain possession of the ball.
>>
>>69436964
nice b8 m80
>>
Only one guy on the soccer pitch is "allowed" to make passes.
>>
>>69436964
>mfw handegg made it to wikitionary

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/handegg
>>
>>69437134
>>69437159
>>69437193
Butthurt about the truth.
i watched a game and despite what you claim there aren't any strategy or tactics. Only guys who grab themselves and one guy who throw a ball at a guy who happens to be unmarked.

>muh strategy it was done on purpose
No.
>>
>>69440506
so by that logic i can watch one game of soccer and then i am an expert analyst. i'll be back after the final tonight to bestow my godly knowledge upon you plebians.
>>
muh chess
>>
>>69440558
Yep you can. However if someone tries to tackle this is a foul. Also no hands allowed (especially for Germans).
>>
>>69436964
more entertaining than fucking soccer thats for sure. NFL>Rugby>AFL>Handball>Soccer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.